“Great Place to Kick Back”
Review of South Rock Grill

South Rock Grill
Ranked #108 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Saturday night and several specials on board. Servers were friendly and food was good and reasonable. Wasn't expecting entertainment, but that was good as well.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to South Rock for 8 years. We drive over an hour each way from SC just for the wings and fries. Our waitresses are always amazing. We tell people about South Rock on a regular basis and are sure they get the same awesome experience we do.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We went to this restaurant for both lunch and dinner. I had the fried oyster basket, and my boyfriend had the wings. Our tab was just over $20 for lunch. At dinner, he had the chopped steak, and I had a ribeye, and two mixed drinks. All of the food was fantastic, and the service was fabulous! We'll be back - time and again. This is a really great place!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

All I can say is our waitress took our drink order, brought our beer, and then left the building. WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. If I could leave a review of a zero I would. Would not recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We went on the recommendation of friends that the chicken wings are soooo good. They were okay but have certainly had better. Pricing is good on the menu and the service was excellent