“Pretty good”

Daddy D's Suber Soulfood
Ranked #18 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Love the homey feel of this place and admire the proprietor for his concept. Meats are great -especially the fried chicken - and the salad bar is good. Some of the sides are good, others are (sadly) canned. Service is always good & people are very friendly.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Best fried chicken livers I’ve had in a long time. When you’re in Hendersonville you need to stop in.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I brought my 81 year old mother here from South Carolina after she requested she wanted home cooking on our day in Hendersonville. I must say everything we had was delicious, the Mac and cheese really was good, and sweet tea is exactly how we like it, sweet. Everyone here was very nice and we met some of the employees, cooks and another nice lady and thanked them for a wonderful meal. I will be back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Was visiting and a local recommend this place. I had the buffet, fried chicken, fried pork chops, yams, Mac and cheese, green beans, black eyed peas, etc... The food was outstanding just like eating at Grandma's. Also you must order the cornbread, spot-on.

1  Thank 150porter
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I was told not to leave Hendersonville without trying Daddy D's fried chicken...I have had fried chicken in most of the U.S. and this is definitely in the top 5 of delicious fried chicken. The mac-n-cheese and candied yams are just like mom's homemade from scratch. The only down side is that their hours are not long enough! This is going to be a weekly visit for the best fried chicken in Hendersonville. Staff is wonderful and prices are extremely reasonable.

1  Thank durango0079