Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
FindHotelUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
TraveluroUS$96
All reviews waffles outback restaurant bed was comfortable would definitely stay here again nice stay a great place to stay pets rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2021

If you are looking for a fancy place with a lot of amenities, this is not it. It was clean, quite and served our needs for one night as we were traveling. Close to a lot of eateries too & right off I-26.

Date of stay: April 2021
Rachna Patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2021

Thank you for your response. And we hope you will choose us again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

I had to switch from room 120 to 124 due to bugs/beatles. The clerk checked room 120 and stated that "they had bugs due to being in the mountains." At 2:30 am, I took my dog out and noticed more bugs in 124. I went to the front desk again and this person told me that he couldn't do anything only the manager had "the code" to adjust off the rate. After a few hours of sleep, I left. There is not way I could stay there. The next morning, exhausted, I called the hotel and spoke with a woman named Christy (not sure of the spelling). I guess the manager didn't want to talk with me, so Christy talked with her and called me back. My bug nightmare was only worth $30 to them, which I declined. I will be calling AMES. Christy, by far was one of the rudest people I talked with and shouldn't be working in the hospitality industry. I checked in to get a good night's sleep. I had my dog with me and didn't need a bunch of bugs joining us. Christy had the nerve to ask if I took pictures. Maybe if it would have been day time and maybe if I wasn't half a sleep I would have thought of this. I don't work there, so it's not my job to inspect the rooms. After all; the guy working 2nd shift told me the hotel had a bug problem. If you check into this hotel, look behind the TV and under the stand. I noticed other posts mentioning bugs on the 1st floor, so it's not just me. The worst part is a few of the bugs decided to join us on our trip. When I stopped for gas, one was in my hair which almost made me throw up. Gross! Avoid this place.

Room tip: Check for bugs!
Date of stay: January 2021

Our deepest apologies for the issues you had with our location. We have since corrected several issues that you have mention. We hope you will give us another chance to give you a great stay.

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

I base my review on the fact that this was an inexpensive stay. There are nicer places to stay if you want to pay a lot more money, but for what you pay this is a great hotel. We didn’t have any issues. I would stay again. Great for the money paid.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank krissybee1979
Rachna Patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Great place! Safe and friendly although they don’t have breakfast as stated on their website because of Covid the staff are friendly and they have comfortable beds and clean rooms. If u need someplace to stay, the rates are great!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MT-hoosier
Rachna Patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you will choose us again in future travels. Safe Travels.
+Paula+

Reviewed 9 November 2020

This hotel was a great place to stay. The rooms were comfortable, the rates were reasonable, the staff was super friendly and helpful, and the area was quiet. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a hotel in the area.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenniferrC7448HH
Rachna Patel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We look forward to future stays with us. Safe Travels. +Paula+