Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$72
PricelineUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
Vio.comUS$72
EtripUS$72
All reviews outback steakhouse next door room was clean small fridge coffee maker front desk staff stayed one night pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

Horrible! The debit card machine wouldn't work, first checked me into a room that hadn't been made up then moved me to one with a broken TV. The clerk came to fix the TV and said my room smelled like smoke. I don't smoke and called the front desk upon entering the room. The clerk said I must check out or lose my deposit. Infuriating!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachna Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2021

May we ask, who was the clerk that you had spoken too? So that the owner/GM can handle the issues.

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

This was our first stay in a Red Roof, motel occupancy in the fall in Hendersonville is apparently high. We stayed one night in room 207 and enjoyed it. The room was clean with modern furniture that looked new. I will attached a photo of the view out the window, very nice. The young man at the front desk on the evening of Friday October 8, 2021 was helpful, pleasant, and efficient. There were many good dining options a short seeming 10 minutes away in downtown Hendersonville and an Out Back Steakhouse across the street from the Red Roof. We enjoyed our stay and would happily stay again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rachna Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope you will choose us again in future travels.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

If you're going to be staying in this area, choose the hotel! I promise you, you wont regret it. I travel for work and stay in hotels about 40 weeks out of the year. I've been at this hotel for a month now. This is the nicest budget hotel I have ever stayed at. It's all the nicest Red Roof Inn I've ever stayed at. It's hands down the cleanest hotel I've stayed at as well. The housekeeping staff does a great job at tidying up my room daily. Every day they make my bed and bring fresh towels. That's a rarity in a Covid world. The front desk staff is also excellent and top notch. They always greet me by name when they see me coming and going. They also go out of their way to make sure my needs are met. They keep my deliveries behind the desk safe for me as well. There's also an Outback Steakhouse next door and a Starbucks around the corner, so that's a bonus! If you're searching for the best hotel in town, look no further than this Red Roof Inn, you wont regret it.

Room tip: Clean, Quiet, Excellent Staff, Great Housekeeping, You wont regret it.
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachna Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

I am glad that we have been able to accommodate all of your needs. We have enjoyed you staying with us and hope you return in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

We were moving to western NC and we’re looking for a hotel that was pet friendly. The Red Roof Inn was amazing, the staff was AWESOME. They all remembered the names of my fur babies. I highly recommend the Red Roof Inn in Hendersonville NC. I want to especially mention Sarah, she was very knowledgeable, personable, and friendly. Kudos to this Red Roof Inn I was more than satisfied

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachna Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you will choose us again in future travels.

Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

This hotel was way overpriced for what we got. Walls were stained, had holes, and had roughly patched holes. Shower was tiny, a 99 cent shower head, and shower rod was staring to falling off the wall. The room had cracked floors and had a very weird smell. Just not what a $140+ a night room should look like. Staff was friendly but not professionally dressed. There is no way I can recommend someone stay here.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Greg I
Rachna Patel, Owner at Red Roof Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

A member of management will look into the issues stated above.