“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The food/bar is a small place but very service and food. Prices are reasonable. It a a loyal local customers of all ages for the eatery. We had lunch; having a Cobb Salad and Clam dinner. Delicious. They had seating outside too.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Came at 10 p.m. and ate off the late night menu. The loaded potato skins with pork barbecue were fantastic. The equivalent of 2 full potatoes very delicious. The loaded nachos were fantastic as well so much we couldn't even finish them. Caroline was an amazing server. She was very informative incredibly sweet and very helpful. Hey owner, she definitely deserves a raise! Save this place as one of my favorites. I'll be back when I'm in Hendersonville. The little town looks too cute not to visit when it's awake.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We were visiting Hendersonville for the first time and was hitting all the charming shops in historical downtown. I wanted to just sit for a few minutes and get a cool drink - saw the Dugout so we stopped in. Crystal greeted us with a big smile and a ton of personality! She suggested a yummy beer that was a hit for three of us (I just wanted a soda..) We didn't intend to get anything to eat as we planned on dinner within the next hour or two but when she described the onion rings and homemade potato chips, we had to try them! They were exceptional! It was really hard not to try alot more of the menu items - the only option for us was to plan on returning another day. We will always make it a must-stop when in the area. Crystal was more than just a waitress, she was fun, funny and a natural at her profession! It was a casual atmosphere and all seemed friendly and pleasant. There was to be a band Friday and Saturday night - may have to go back to check it out!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

My husband and I went to the Dugout March 30th and can't wait to go back as they hit a homerun. We were lucky that we went the night Daddy Rabbit was playing some awesome blues. They are an excellent, local blues band and glad to see they are on the schedule several times this spring and summer. My husband ordered fish and chips and I ordered a chicken Philly with a side of au jus. We loved both of them. Crispy cod, fresh cut fries & slaw could not have been better. Philly was great and the au jus made it even better. Service was also good, and very happy they are in Hendersonville.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

My husband and I had lunch at The Dugout last week. Pretty much a typical sports bar.
I ordered the Cuban sandwich, my husband had the Alaskan Cod sandwich, both served with french fries. The service was poor at best. We had to ask the server to check on our food after waiting nearly 20 minutes. When the food finally came the fries were over cook and cold.My Cuban was a half hearted attempt with a sandwich full of pulled pork very little cheese , one very thin slice of ham and ONE pickle chip. My husband said his sandwich was fair but no better than that. I know we won't be back.

1  Thank lindsay h