“Good eggs, but limp bacon - even though I ordered crisp.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #123 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is a pretty good place for breakfast. It's not fantastic, but tastes good. It is in a convenient location, close to the interstate, but not in town.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

First time in a long time visiting Denny's. Our host was friendly and gave us the seating we requested. Our server, Allen, was THE consummate pro. Friendly, fast, accurate, and totally concerned about us having the best dining experience possible. The food was excellent; I mean really first-rate. Had the The Phoenix platter. Perfect. Two nits to mention; it was cold inside, enough so I had to keep my winter jacket on. Also, there was no Worcestershire sauce. I'd be happy to bring my own and store it in the restaurant, but really, no Worcestershire? Come on, now. The menu is a sight to behold, but the value menu has no photos for reference. I'd change that. None of that is to diminish our excellent experience and top-notch service. We'll certainly return.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

As my picture will hopefully show, Dennys will feature a varied selection of delicious pancakes. Mine this morning were the Peanut Butter Cup pancakes which were topped with fudge sauce and peanut butter. They will serve only two if you don't want the whole shootin' match. My hubby got his favorite - the Senior Omelet served with Red Potatos instead of grits. When you visit you will find quite the variety of good food items from the outrageous(Banana topped Salted Caramel Pancakes)to the conventional. Service is always with a smile and a hot cup of coffee. DENNY'S is just a doggone good eating establishment.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

OK come on - it's Denny's....but surprisingly we have found it pretty good and very consistent with good service

Reviewed 7 December 2016

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast, the service was fast and friendly, the restaurant was clean, and the food was good. The price was reasonable and location was convenient.