“Could be better”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #145 of 205 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The selections are adequate, but the food is basically only ok. Service was good and attentive. And the ice cream was good and refreshing, though only the basics (vanilla, chocolatr, and strawberry) are available. That was actually the best part of the meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for dinner. We often come here when in Hendersonville. The food is generally good and moderately priced. The facility could use some up dates, but it is clean and the buffet is constantly restocked. I recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We ate here a few months ago. The food was good - we had the buffet. Place could use some attention though, not really dirty but worn out looking.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We wanted Chinese and this nice place made us happy. Good food and plenty of it. I especially liked their chicken and broccoli and coconut chicken.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our family dinner here. Everything was warm & very good. The restaurant is small but clean and well tended. The waitresses were very kind and helpfully. I will bring my family here again and again