“Kids loved the food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #91 of 205 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The children enjoyed the food. The Egyptian worker was very pleasant and helpful, as all the staff were friendly. I would however, not permit the person taking the orders have pins in their tongues as it impedes their speech...strange.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The food is pretty much exactly what you would expect from a Taco Bell chain restaurant.
The service isn't quite what I would expect from a fast food place. Seems very slow in both drive through and inside.
Also, the staff didn't seem friendly. I always try to be polite and say please and thank you as I order. They just seemed to push me through the line as just another number/order. No thank you for your visit, no MAY I take your order, the veteran in front of me seemed to get the same type of service with a "hold on" as he tried to pay. They were not rude, but were not polite either.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Taco Bell is cheap but they still do a good job on the food. Most of the time the Hendersonville Taco Bell has quick and friendly service. They do a good job at keeping the restaurant good. When they are not preparing food and taking care of the customers, they are cleaning.

Taco Bell may not be the best Mexican food but if you really Mexican food you would go to a Mexican restaurant. Taco Bell is American Mexican food. For the price the food is good.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

It has been a very long day and I was starved and wanted a really big cheeseburger. I ordered a Jumbo Jack with cheese. The server very kindly told me I was in the wrong place. So, I ended up having a very tasty meat-only burrito and pintos and cheese. I'll be back. Kudos to Mike.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

All the food my family selected was good. Taco's, burritos, new menu items were all good. Staff always friendly. we went frequently during our two weeks in Hendersonville, NC, and always clean and friendly, consistent quality of food.