“really needs to work on customer service”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #134 of 204 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We ordered online two vegetarian pizzas for take out. Once home we found that BOTH pizzas had meat. I called to let them know, and was informed that we would have to return to the store with the incorrect pizzas in order to get the remade ones. One would think that more of an effort would be made when customers are hungry and already home with products they find morally reprehensible. In other places, Papa John's is our go-to for quick comfort food that doesn't require much thought. We will not be returning to this location, which is unfortunate, as this is our home.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Only pizza to go. We live here so we get most of our pizza here. We get thin crust but sure the usual is just as good for those who like heavier crust. We use the drive through.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

If choosing to utilize pizza delivery in Hendersonville, NC, Papa John's definitely offers the best of wares. I routinely place my order online and the pizza is always delivered within the time period designated at the time of my order. All pizza's that have been delivered have been hot and correct. (the right toppings, sauce etc.) The drivers are pleasant and the pizza is delicious. I would have given the Hendersonville franchise 5 stars, but Papa John's requires payment for delivery and I don't like that.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Food was just as ordered, pizzas had plenty of toppings. New cinnamon pull-aparts are the best dessert they've ever had. Driver was friendly and communicated well. Thanks for dinner!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We keep trying to give this place a chance because it is nearby, but after so many disappointing "pizza's," we give up. I would rather have a frozen pizza than these poor excuses. First, they skimp on the ingredients, second the dough is rubbery, third the sauce, what you can find of it, is tart tasting and nasty, like out of a tin can. They are overall the most tasteless, no nothing pizza's I have ever had.