“I strongly advise you not to eat here.”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #133 of 205 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 8 May 2017

As a former employee, I would like to just say that this particular Papa John's is a disgusting place. I would never eat there myself. There are buckets underneath all of the sinks because of leaking pipes, there is food buildup on the floor that is never cleaned properly, and I have seen many cockroaches and other bugs there in my years of working for them. I have personally seen more than one rat run out of the building through the back door. I don't know how this place hasn't been shut down by the health department. The walk-in cooler is never cleaned, and there is cheese caked to the ground in there. This restaurant is also run very badly, by a general manager who does not care about her job or her employees at all. This has caused incredibly low morale among all the employees, and this directly effects customer service.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We ordered online two vegetarian pizzas for take out. Once home we found that BOTH pizzas had meat. I called to let them know, and was informed that we would have to return to the store with the incorrect pizzas in order to get the remade ones. One would think that more of an effort would be made when customers are hungry and already home with products they find morally reprehensible. In other places, Papa John's is our go-to for quick comfort food that doesn't require much thought. We will not be returning to this location, which is unfortunate, as this is our home.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Only pizza to go. We live here so we get most of our pizza here. We get thin crust but sure the usual is just as good for those who like heavier crust. We use the drive through.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

If choosing to utilize pizza delivery in Hendersonville, NC, Papa John's definitely offers the best of wares. I routinely place my order online and the pizza is always delivered within the time period designated at the time of my order. All pizza's that have been delivered have been hot and correct. (the right toppings, sauce etc.) The drivers are pleasant and the pizza is delicious. I would have given the Hendersonville franchise 5 stars, but Papa John's requires payment for delivery and I don't like that.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Food was just as ordered, pizzas had plenty of toppings. New cinnamon pull-aparts are the best dessert they've ever had. Driver was friendly and communicated well. Thanks for dinner!