“Very mediocre breakfast”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #145 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 6 August 2017

A surly cashier in conjunction with a very chewy, cold bacon and egg biscuit made for a lousy way to start an otherwise great day.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

My wife and I were traveling and were looking for a spot to get drive-thru service for lunch and we found this restaurant. The service was "excellent" and the 1/3 pound burgers and fries were great. We always try to find a Hardee's for lunch when traveling and this was a good one. We found a shady spot in the lot to eat our lunch and then continued traveling to our destination.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Great morning biscuits. Just off of I26 at Fletcher exit. Near Smiley's Flea Market. Easy to get into and quick service for your morning commute,

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

We have a Hardee near our home in Ohio and it's over priced I liked this place breakfast was amazing and we used coupons.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

My husband wanted to stop 'for a quick bite to eat' before we checked in to our hotel.
Well-- 'quick' it was not-- nor was it pleasant.
We went in and placed our order-- that was fine. Then we started to wait-- and wait-- and wait. (Mind you, this restaurant was NOT BUSY at all)
Then at least 2 of the female staff began yelling and arguing with each other. It was not a word or 2 either-- prolonged yelling. (I believe one of them may have ended up leaving)
When I finally got my food; the fries were cold. My husband says his was not-- but mine were. Why they didn't give me some of the new batch after the long wait; I don't know. Also, part of my husband's order was not there. The young man that brought the food out was nice and I doubt he was involved in the verbal altercation.(He knew my husband lacked an apple pie and brought it when it was available)
After we got our food; a gentleman sitting near us went up and told them he had been waiting OVER 20 minutes and had no food. He had only ordered a burger! The same young man apologized when he brought his food and told him they had comped him an order of fries and an apple pie.
I thought that was nice and showed he was trying. However, it did not make up for the unprofessional behavior of the other employees and the long wait for food. (He and we were the ONLY customers waiting for food. I think there were about 3 people eating who left)
I do not think such behavior is ever acceptable between co-workers; but especially when customers can hear the altercation. I do not know which employees were involved-- like I said-- at least 2 females-- but they definitely at least need some more training on professionalism, customer service, and conflict resolution.
We do not live in this area; but when we are back, we will NOT be eating here.
(I must say though that the burger tasted pretty good and was not cold like the fries-- otherwise I would have given a terrible rating)