Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$67
View deal
Expedia.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
Vio.comUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Had good reviews, booked a Saturday night getaway. Left at 11pm to go stay elsewhere. There was a family living in the room next door, could hear every cough, giggle, and voice through the wall. When we went to leave there were two guys wandering the lot near our car. Just weird, not a good vibe at all. I’m not a fan of leaving bad reviews but don’t want anyone else to have our experience.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank NoreenMike
Reviewed 10 January 2020

I decided to get away for some R&R in Hendersonville/Flat Rock, NC.
I chose Cedar Woods Inn because it wasn't the standard motel/hotel.
It is not fancy. No free breakfast.
But good WiFi, clean property. Quiet.
Comfortable bed, soft sheets. Friendly staff. Close to downtown Hendersonville, and Flat Rock.
I stayed in room #18...pics attached.
I would recommend this place for the traveler who is just looking for a clean,quiet, affordable inn.
(Dec 30, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2019

My wife & I were looking for an affordable room for one night. The Cedarwood Inn was available at a reasonable rate & we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owner, Danny was polite and helpful. Our room was very clean & neat. We really like the older feel this motel has. The location is very convenient to downtown.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We stayed at the CedarWood Inn for our anniversary, and it was wonderful. The room was clean, and perfectly retro! The whole property was a beautifully done, and close to Hendersonville for shopping and dining. Better yet a short walk from the property was a wonderful BBQ restaurant. The owner was a delight to work with, and they were so kind to arrange for champagne and roses for me for our anniversary, so we came back from a day in downtown He Hendersonville to the scent of roses and chilled champagne. I would recommend to anyone! Our unit included a perfectly adorable kitchen and relaxing living area as well.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 August 2019

I found this spot on TripAdvisor and we were pleasantly surprised!! The owner, Danny, was a pleasure to work with! The rooms were rustic with cedar walls and comfortable bedding and bed. We slept great!! Kuerig coffee maker with complimentary coffee. A small seating area outside on a covered porch. The best part, we were only one mile from historic Downtown Hendersonville and a 30 minute drive to Asheville. Friday night was the best night to venture out in Downtown Hendersonville. Shops close earlier on Saturday. We also enjoyed shopping at Steinmart and there was also a Fresh Market. Wonderful trip and accommodations! Will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: August 2019