Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
US$90
FindHotel
US$84
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
ZenHotels.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Lets see where do I start. Very worn out hotel. Interior rough, the door look like it had been beat to death, chair to desk had large rip in seat, pool is closed and breakfast bar due to virus but you re not informed of this on the website. But this is minor compared to rest of story. Due to virus we bring clorox wipes with to be prepared. Well there was dried particles on the chair and of course it is open under desk and you could see dried splatter on base board and wall. Well we took wipes to chair and immediately knew this was throw up as well as on wall. This awaken smell. My husband went to front desk where he was accused of doing this and was wanting another room! The person did come to the room and said my husband did a good job cleaning this up! Really! We were given another room after this. All the emails from Choice hotels about the extra steps for cleanliness means nothing. The beds are terrible. I would contact Choice hotels but they give you no option for that. The only option is to call their 800# and stay on phone forever but I have better things to do to go to the trouble and then be ignored. Rest was uneventful thank goodness. Hope they can meet with their cleaning crew.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location. The beds are comfortable but, the bathtub needs to be updated, the door stopper behind the bathroom door needs to be fixed. And the ceiling above the drapes needs to be fixed. I will recommend it to my friends. It's in a great location to get to where you need to go.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I wish I could give zero stars. Had a nice day in the mountains and was looking foward to relaxing in our room. As soon as I opened the door all I could smell was cigarette smoke! I turned around and walked right back out. We asked to switch to a room that didn't smell like smoke as we paid for a non smoking room. Plus we have a 3 year old I don't want breathing that in all night! He said there were no other rooms available. Then had the audacity to say the room was free anyway because we used points. We used some points and paid the rest cash. But that doesn't matter anyway, we reserved a non smoking room so that's what we should get. We threw the room keys back at the guy and told him we would find somewhere else to stay, somewhere that appreciates their customers! DO NOT say at this place...EVER!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2019

This hotel is nothing that I expected. Queens beds are not queens and the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in, worst night of sleep in a very long time, they are doubles. A/C smelled moldy. I got charged 15.00a night for my 3 lb dog and was not told that would occur prior.to when I checked in. If I did not need to be here tonight I would leave.

Room tip: choose another hotel
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019

The room was not clean. It was also very dated. We would have gone somewhere else instead of staying but everyone else was booked. We stayed 2 nights and a dog barked in a room above us both nights. A man was given a key to our room and he tried getting in the 2nd night but we had the deadbolt locked on the door. He even tried kicking to open it. My husband yelled they the door he needed to go to front desk, that he must have the wrong room. Front desk clerk called our room and didn’t even realize we were in the room. I explained that it was our 2nd night staying. I also told her about the poor dog barking g above us. She seemed very confused. We did not feel safe at the location and had to even get our own towels from the front desk for the 2nd night stay. I wanted a place with a pool, but was afraid to swim in the pool since the room was obviously not clean.

Date of stay: July 2019