“Excellent Dinner”
Review of Postero

Postero
Reserve with OpenTable
Postero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Wonderful as usual. The staff is very friendly and happy. The food fresh and excellently prepared all the time.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Called here travelling back from Ashville to Greenwood SC because we had enjoyed our previous visit. We weren't disappointed, the service is excellent, the food well presented and very tasty. Three of us had the Umami burger and the fourth had the Bucatini, which we all enjoyed very much and washed down with a bottle of the Malbec. Will go again.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I have been here at least six times, and I have never had a bad meal. Dinner entrees are in the low twenties. The atmosphere is casual, but upscale. Full bar. Not much to deflect sound, but noise level acceptable on weekdays. The menu has steak, chicken, pork, two fish dishes and usually a pasta on it. Meals are well prepared well and delicious. I doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

First visit to Hendersonville, wont be our last just to dine at Postero.
Start with the House Potato Chips with a remarkable whipped goat cheese dip. My wife had the Caesar Salad with a salmon entree that was really tasty. I went with a bisque soup and ordered the mussels starter as an entree. Really remarkable. we ended with sharing dessert---Roasted Banana Ice Box Pie!
Great bar and wine list too. Our server Deidra knew we were first timers and led us through the gastronomic delights. The restaurant itself is very comfortable and well appointed. You wont be disappointed! Bon Appetito!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful Valentine’s Day lunch at Postero. Elizabeth was our server who quickly brought us cocktails and before we knew it our entrees arrived. My husband enjoyed his Macaroni and Cheese. My Burger came with a large Kale Salad. I thought I would be taking a lot of it home, but both the Burger and the Salad were delicious, and I ate every bite!