“Wednesday is Free Pie Day”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #102 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Wide variety, the dishes we had were very good with enough to take home for the next day. Happened on free pie Wednesday, but would have willingly paid for them

Reviewed 14 September 2017

O'Charley is a go-to place for us, especially on Wednesdays for free pie. Our O'Charley's in Greenwood, IN, is absolutely wonderful, so on our long drive from Indiana to Parris Island (Marine base), we decided to stop at O'Charley's.

First, let me tell you about our server. The restaurant had very few tables at 6 p.m. on a Tuesday night. Our server seemed fine at first, but the problems started when another table was seated next to ours. One of the girls at the table told the server she was celebrating release for a treatment center. Then, the server started sharing very personal stories about her own addict and treatment center experiences. She even suggested the girl apply at O'Charley's because "they don't care if you have a record for anything or a drug problem." She even detailed how her boyfriend had gone to jail several times but was still hired by this particular O'Charley's and how easy the work is.

When my tilapia and my father's chopped steak came out of the kitchen fairly inedible, when we had no roll refills or drink refills, and when we waited nearly 20 minutes after requesting our check to actually get it, I could see why the job was so easy.

Who manages this restaurant?

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

It was last Friday night, and the restaurant was starting to get busy. We were seated quickly, but very understanding that it was busy. We were in no rush, just simply wanted to enjoy the evening with our friends. There were 5 of us. Our server didn't show up to our table for a while. When she did she acted like we needed to hurry up. She didn't want to be bothered with a few simple questions. She never smiled and seemed as though she just didn't want to be there. After she took our order she walked over to another sever at the drink station and started making faces and laughing while looking over at us. Our food took a very long time, but again we were understanding that Friday's nights can just be chaos. When the food did come out, several other servers checked on our table, but not her. She let the plates stack up all over the table and only came back to give us our check. I love O'Charley's & I love the menu, but was very disappointed with how rude and unprofessional our server was. Hoping that when we return things will be much better.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Went to O'Charley's recently with friends and I ordered a full rack of Ribs. The menu states that the ribs are " fall off the bone ", The Ribs I got needed a crowbar to get the meat off ! I sent them back and the very nice waiter gave me a 12 ounce sirloin steak as a substitute. Unfortunately, the steak was not much better. It was tough as leather and had an unappealing gray color.
Not only was my meal really disappointing, my friends had similar experiences. Even the salads had some brown decomposing leaves in them. Just an all around lousy experience. We will NEVER go back.

1  Thank bigpete77
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent waitress. The food was good, on time and just as we ordered. The menu had changed, but still very well prepared. Live Wednesday asvit is free pie day!