All reviews front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast very nice hotel the breakfast area indoor pool easy access waffles great place to stay would stay here again convenient location nice stay cookies close to downtown first floor one night stay we've stayed
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We were stopping for only one night. We aren’t terribly particular but the bed was a bit strange. The top cover was short and my shoulders were cold much of the night. The breakfast service was understaffed. The poor woman told us that she couldn’t keep up with the number of guests. One of the waffle bakers was broken and my waffle was pretty tasteless anyway. Not great but OK.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear jani-k62,

Thank you for rating and reviewing our hotel here on TripAdvisor. While we are glad to know that our accommodations were to the high quality level that you've come to expect from properties within our brand, I do offer my sincere apologies for the fact that there were things about your visit here that you were less than pleased with. I will address your comments regarding the way your bed was made with our housekeeping team at once, and I am deeply sorry for the discomforts and inconveniences that you faced while trying to enjoy our hotel's breakfast bar. We strive to deliver a comprehensively superb experience to all of our guests and hope you'll give us another chance to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit to the mountains of western NC.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The only sports channels are ESPN and their affiliates. The pool is great, indoor, heated and salt water. There were a bunch of kids registering for a summer camp and they were totally mannerless. Knocking on doors, talking and playing in the hallways. Front staff responded by saying "give them an hour or so and they'll be gone". Fortunately he was right, otherwise I'd have been asking for a refund. Hotel was too expensive at $200 a night to put up with that crap.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jshvette
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear jshvette,

Thank you for offering all of your feedback to us following your recent visit to our Hampton by Hilton hotel. I hope that most of your visit here was satisfactory, though I was sorry to learn of the things that could have gone better about your time at our property. I sincerely apologize for the fact that your stay was disturbed by the noise of the group of young guests that was here upon your check-in, and for the fact that our television service did not meet with your expectations. We appreciate having the chance to read your remarks and I assure you that your feedback has been thoroughly reviewed by our management staff and team members. I hope you'll give us another chance to offer you a completely superb experience during your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hampton Inn is our favorite place to stay everywhere we go. This one was no exception. Upon entry, the decor is very nice. Check in was a breeze and our room was clean.

I want to say that the staff was so incredibly helpful. I left something in my room and they sent it right out to me. I can’t rate them high enough.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear BigMommaBear,

Thank you for allowing us to have the pleasure of welcoming you to our Hampton by Hilton hotel in Hendersonville, NC during your recent travels to this area. It's wonderful to hear that you've received consistently superb experiences at properties within our brand, and our team members were delighted to know that your visit here measured up to the expectations you had for a stay with a Hampton hotel. Though I'm sorry to hear that you left a personal item behind, I was happy to know that our team members were able to promptly reunite you with it. We also loved reading your remarks about your satisfaction with our cleanliness and decor. Your 5-star feedback is a wonderful addition to our TripAdvisor page, and we hope that your travels will allow for you to have the opportunity to return soon to our area. We're already looking forward to welcoming you back for another great stay!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff is friendly and helpful, especially in recommending restaurants in the area. This Hampton Inn had a nice sitting area outside and was also in a residential area that added to the quiet. If you have the time, be sure to visit downtown Hendersonville, a short distance from the hotel. Charming and walker friendly, there are several good restaurants, shops, and a historic drug store with an old-fashioned soda fountain where they serve ice cream. Check it out!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from elevators
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Bruce_Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Chris S.,

Thank you for leaving a 5-star rating and such a wonderful, comprehensive review for our Hampton by Hilton hotel here on TripAdvisor. It was our distinct pleasure to serve as your lodging provider when you visited the Hendersonville, NC area, and it certainly sounds as if you enjoyed some time touring our beautiful mountain city. I will share your remarks with our team members, so that they'll know their dining recommendations were appreciated. They'll also enjoy learning that you found our property to be a clean and comfortable place to stay. Your positive review on this web site will surely influence other prospective guests to give our hotel a try, and we're glad to have your comments. I hope that you'll be able to return soon to the mountains of western North Carolina; we are already looking forward to seeing you again for another superior stay.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Staff was super friendly. The hotel is a bit dated. The location is great! Has all the basic expectations of a Hampton Inn. I left too early to try the breakfast as I had a long trip ahead of me, but I assume it is good. Budget deal though. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Elizabeth R.,

Thank you for leaving your compliments about our hotel here on TripAdvisor. It sounds like your stay at our Hampton by Hilton was quite brief, and I hope that your travels following your departure here were safe and relaxing. Though I'm sorry to hear that you were not absolutely satisfied with our property's decor, I do appreciate hearing that you were met with excellent service from our team members and that our location made your visit through Hendersonville, NC convenient. It's great to know that you'd be glad to stay here again (hopefully, you'll even be able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast bar during your next visit!). Please be sure to let us know what we can do to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your future stays at our hotel.