Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Lol.travel
US$134
View deal
Booking.comUS$142
PricelineUS$142
ZenHotels.comUS$152
1,023 results
All reviews breakfast staff complimentary breakfast room was clean very nice hotel would stay here again great stay indoor pool front desk staff waffles breakfast bar convenient location stayed one night fresh fruit inns interstate nc microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

We booked this room to attend a wedding in Hendersonville and were very disappointed! We normally count on Hampton Hotels to be reasonable and a good value but this was not our experience. Our room was dirty, the sinks were clogged. The overly perfumed cleaning products were hard to tolerate.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bruce Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Companion31840215732,

I do hope that you had a good overall trip to this area and that you had an excellent time at the wedding you were in town to attend. Thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention via this TripAdvisor review, too, as it's important for us to know about the experiences that our guests have here. I am terribly sorry to hear from your remarks that you found the guest room to which you were assigned to be in a substandard condition. Further, I apologize for the discomfort that you felt due to the scent of our cleaning products. I would love to get the opportunity to speak with you in further detail about your remarks and I hope you'll feel confident in reaching out to me directly at your convenience at (828) 697-2333 . Our entire team would love to be able to work to earn your loyalty back in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

Carpet is filthy, sheets scratchy, tub and sinks clogged. I Switched rooms and it was the exact same. Drive a little further down and stay in Asheville near the outlet malls. Never had a bad experience there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Dear carriehenderson06,

Thank you for rating and reviewing our property here on TripAdvisor. We also appreciated receiving your internal property survey response. I hope that you received the personal apologies that I sent to you and I will also say here that our entire team is deeply saddened to know that your experience at our hotel did not go as well as it should have. I assure you that we are taking your comments seriously, as it will always be our goal to completely exceed your expectations. I hope you will accept our apologies for this substandard experience and be willing to give us the chance to earn your loyalty back in the future. We'd love to see you again soon and hope your next visit will be a much more satisfactory one.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

It is located just off the highway. The hotel is clean inside and outside. The staff is friendly and you can tell that they care about their environment. The room was nice, clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was nice with a lot of variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce Pope, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hendersonville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear dianeb817,

Thank you for leaving a 5-star rating for our Hampton by Hilton hotel in Hendersonville, NC here on TripAdvisor. We were delighted to get the opportunity to welcome you here and we're glad to know that you were completely satisfied with the experience that you had at our property. It's fantastic to know that you were impressed with the cleanliness of our hotel, as well as with the superb hospitality and amenities that were offered to you during your stay. Your compliments and strong recommendation are wonderful to have and we're looking forward to continuing to serve you whenever you're in the area.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly. It is off the highway and has a poor location. I was disappointed that the room was 2 Full beds instead of Queen. It was very unclear on the website. They had a pool, ice machine and attached restaurant. Breakfast was fine.

Room tip: Pick opposite the main road on the second floor.

Dear hollyc366,

Thank you for leaving your balanced review for us here on TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that you were generally pleased with the experience that you had here. Our team members will be glad to learn that you felt our hospitality was excellent and I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed our property amenities and service. I do apologize, though, for the disappointment that you felt with regard to our location. Additionally, our beds are queen size, but I am sorry that you did not rest well. We'll always do what we can do make certain that your experiences here are comfortable and enjoyable, and I hope you'll let our staff know how we can ensure that we achieve this goal during your next stay.

Reviewed 4 August 2021

I wish had I had great things to say, but not this time. Room needed repairs, air didn’t stay at temp during night, duct taped lamp, tattered shade, dust hanging from ceiling ( it was caught on the popcorn ceiling), bathroom repairs needed as well

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear foster4141970,

Thank you for making the time to reach out to us via this TripAdvisor review, as it's important for us to hear from our guests. I also received your internal property survey and I hope that you found my personal response and apologies to be appropriate. We're completely dedicated to ensuring that our guests enjoy their time here and I am deeply sorry for the fact that you were not. I do hope you'll be willing to give us another opportunity to serve you in the future, as we'd be honored to get the chance to offer you a much more pleasant experience.