“Haven't been to Pi-Squared? Go now!”
Review of Pi-Squared

Pi-Squared
Ranked #22 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I'm not sure why it took us so long to try Pi-Squared. I've enjoyed Detroit-style pizza, but not for over 25 years. We decided to give I-Squared a try for a break from the traditional holiday fare. Wow! We ordered a large Detroit-style and split the toppings half and half. The pizza is exceptional, especially the sauce and the cheese. If you think 4 pieces won't be enough, think again. These pieces are flavorful, dense and filling. We also ordered a large Greek salad to split - excellent! This is really great pizza and it is easy to understand why the restaurant is very busy. We'll return - I'd like to try the fig pizza and the oven subs look very good. Recommended!

1  Thank Levannah

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We've gone here twice on recent visits to Hendersonville and have enjoyed both visits. You order at the counter, get a number, and then they deliver it to your table. Generally the food came out quickly, appetizers came out ahead of time, and the pizza was hot and tasty. Both times we had the gralic cheese bread and a large pepperoni pizza. Both were excellent each time and came out pretty quickly. I can imagine it can get very busy at times though.

1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I actually LIVE about 2 miles from this restaurant and make a point of taking company there. Since we usually get "unusual" pizzas (I LOVE the BBQ one), can't really speak for more conventional flavors. I WILL say that this place is nearly always jammed and has been so since it opened several years ago. The location is one where several other folks had failed, so they're clearly getting something right!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Well run restaurant that provides very tasty food - easy to park, tasty food. One orders food, goes to a table and then the food is brought to you.

1  Thank fromhvl
Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I didn't feel like eating out after a day of driving from Raleigh, so we ordered from Pi-Squared. Got a delicious Greek Salad and a thin crust pizza with everything. Everything was very fresh and really good!

1  Thank Nancy K