“Very Good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

There was 6 of us to celebrate a special birthday. We went for a late lunch.... The steaks were delicious, however mine which I ordered medium was a little over cooked. I got a baked sweet potato & it was steaming hot & delicious. Our waiter took excellent care of us. I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great food, prepared well, but the staff was simply "outstanding" and the best asset this location could have.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I usually will drive to high point vs the Winston Salem location because of all the issues we'd had here in Winston.
This time it was a wasted drive.
Service was good, but we were seated behind a birthday party of young children and their parents. I wish the greeter had advised us of this.
My steak was quite tough which I was not used to from that location.
I think I'll just stick with my favorite steak place from now on.
These guys need to seriously work on their consistency!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

What you expect for a good family dinner or date night. Great steak and love the side salad that comes with most meals. Good service and nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

For three years now, my wife and I have eaten here every Sunday. We have only missed on vacation days and once in awhile a Birthday celebration at one of our refugee families. The staff is always friendly and always serves us above and beyond. We recommend "the Outlaw Ribeye Steak" with Mashed Taters all the way and the salads are always fresh and tasty. We so enjoy splitting this meal and enjoy our Sunday out with Longhorn. The price is great and the atmosphere is always comfortable. If you come by on a Sunday after 2pm, stop by up front and say Hi to us: we'll be there!!!!