“Great local diner!”

Alex's House Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

They have a great range of items on the menu, from sandwiches to salads and they serve breakfast all day! Definitely a great local spot in High Point.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love diners, was here in High Point for a quick over night visit while furniture shopping (that's another review). Wanted a good breakfast, so followed recommendations to ALex's. It was typical diner food, good breakfast, good portions. Nothing special, though. (I wasn't thrilled with the coffee, either). They only take cash, and there is an ATM in the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My boyfriend and I decided to try something recommended to us through the Internet. we stumbled across this little restaurant that had amazing breakfast food! he had pancakes I had a waffle. We both enjoyed the hashbrowns and his hand and my fried egg was phenomenal. When I went to pay it was all $17.05 including a drink . If you're in High Point I highly suggest this place!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

went for breakfast. service fast pleasant and did not rush us. great local spot with good breakfast selection. I got waffle and egg and bacon. it was all prepared just as you would want it. others had egg bacon and toast. said they were done just right.
it is definitely a return to place.
parking is small in rear of the restaurant.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Solid Diner Food! We went for breakfast on a Saturday - it was very busy but we walked in and sat right down at the counter. It was fun to watch all of the orders be cooked and sent on their way. We got the waffle and egg breakfast and the two pancakes and eggs breakfast, with a side of hashbrowns and a side of toast. Everything was delicious. The pancakes were really good! Big, fluffy, and cooked just right! I would've given them 5 stars but the only reason I didn't was because there was nothing special or "handcrafted", meaning the hashbrowns were just frozen potatoes from a bag cooked and seasoned on the griddle - don't get me wrong - they were delicious but not made from scratch. Awesome local diner and filled with repeat customers.