“Great Place for Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I love and Greek burger and buffalo chicken wings. Whenever I am hungry, I choose the 8 oz Greek burger.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Greek inspired dishes. Would recommend the grilled chicken on anything. Not very accommodating to substitutions. Speed is only okay- lots of friendly servers but may need help in the kitchen. Easier to be seated quickly at dinner versus lunch. Popular spot for Seniors during lunch. Ate breakfast here once and was impressed with the prices. Worth trying (just avoid the meatloaf- not my favorite!)

Reviewed 13 November 2016

As many times as we come here the fold is always perfect. The service is smooth no matter how busy it gets, and it does!!!
Great job every time!!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

My colleagues and I had only one hour for lunch. We went to one restaurant and left quickly because it was crowded and had no seating. We stumbled upon PepperMill Cafe. What a happy accident! The staff was very attentive and took our orders immediately. The menu provided a huge variety to choose from...Italian to Sub sandwiches, traditional diner food to very good salads. We were very happy with our choice and still made it back to our meeting in plenty of time.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Was on a business trip and found this place on google. Awesome for breakfast. Extra,extra,extra,extra clean. Price are good. Plate are good. My wife and I would return to this place next year for sure !