“WOW”

Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Mexican food. Eat in or take out. Casual, family friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 5 March 2017

All the reviews are correct. This is a spectacular Mexican spot. Grilled fish tacos were wonderful, and my wife said her pork burrito was great. At least half the customers spoke mainly Spanish. Wish they'd had draft beer, but plenty by the bottle and can. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Great fish tacos! Meats are high quality and everything was really fresh! A great choice in Highlands for a casual lunch.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

My husband and I were walking around and needed a bit to eat. Pescados was a small, local restaurant which served tacos and burritos. I had the shrimp burrito, hold the rice, extra beans and all the yummy toppings.. it was AMAZING. my husband had a shrimp taco and a chicken taco... they too were remarkable. we enjoyed the sauce options on the tables. Great price point and very satisfied. Great meal and will come again next time we come.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Been coming to Pascado's for years. This was the first place I ever had a "real" burrito made fresh in front of me with exactly what I want and with fresh ingredients. Yumm...I'm thinking about my next visit as I write.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We had some very good tacos, which we got for take-out, at this nice, clean, little place that is, I think, only open for lunch. Good price, good food.