“Casual quality Mexican Food in the Mountains”

Pescados Highland Burritto's
Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Mexican food. Eat in or take out. Casual, family friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We often take out of town visitors here for lunch on Saturdays. They are open most days from 11am to 3pm. It is a very casual restaurant where you walk up to the counter and place your order and then request toppings along the way to the register (like at Subway). The proteins are high quality. The service is friendly. The establishment is clean. There are tables both inside and out. We often bring our dogs and dine in their tiny outdoor seating area. They are dog friendly to the point of offering water bowls for our dog. The pricing is reasonable for the quality and quantity of food you receive.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

All the reviews are correct. This is a spectacular Mexican spot. Grilled fish tacos were wonderful, and my wife said her pork burrito was great. At least half the customers spoke mainly Spanish. Wish they'd had draft beer, but plenty by the bottle and can. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Great fish tacos! Meats are high quality and everything was really fresh! A great choice in Highlands for a casual lunch.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

My husband and I were walking around and needed a bit to eat. Pescados was a small, local restaurant which served tacos and burritos. I had the shrimp burrito, hold the rice, extra beans and all the yummy toppings.. it was AMAZING. my husband had a shrimp taco and a chicken taco... they too were remarkable. we enjoyed the sauce options on the tables. Great price point and very satisfied. Great meal and will come again next time we come.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Been coming to Pascado's for years. This was the first place I ever had a "real" burrito made fresh in front of me with exactly what I want and with fresh ingredients. Yumm...I'm thinking about my next visit as I write.