“Yummy Food”

Ranked #18 of 56 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Mexican food. Eat in or take out. Casual, family friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This place is fantastic, kind of set up like Subway where you get to create your own burrito or quesadilla which is really nice. I usually always go for a steak burrito with lettuce and at $7 for a hearty meal, its really good value.

Downsides is that this place does have weird hours where they close at 3pm. But it's a great place for Lunch. Some of the staff are not too friendly and give off the impression that you're bugging them for going in there, but other staff members really love you being there and want to get to know you. So it really depends who you interact with.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We always stop by when we are in town. Friendly service and great food. The owner always has a smile on his face as he greets his customers.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I block south of Main on 4th. Eat in or take out. Very good and fresh food. limited menu but included soups. Avoid the midday crowds on Main Street and have an excellent lunch with almost no waiting. Indoor and outdoor seating. Burrito met all my expectations.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The burritos were very large and it was a great, quick lunch. As many other reviews mention, they do close early (I believe at 3 pm) so it is definitely just a lunch spot, and I will also agree with the servers not being top notch. It felt as though we were bothering her and my husband and I are quite low maintenance - we still felt a coldness from our waitress. I will certainly go back, but probably for take out and skip the dining in experience. But the food was delicious and the portion is big enough for two (or at the very least, big enough for you to have leftovers for later in the day).

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This is a limited menu but our salads were good. There is no table service. You go through the line and pick what you want on your salad or burrito. Everything is served with paper plates and plastic utensils. They do serve beer - but no wine.