Open today: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Will not disappoint, always a good outing

Reviewed 30 December 2020
Q6572JGdand
North Carolina
You can't do better

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 22 December 2020
danielraumwalters
Richmond Hill, Georgia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

Having lived in NC for only a couple of years I was seeking someone to guide me to some local waters as looking at maps, the internet, and driving alongside rivers looking for access will only get you so far. Chris was fantastic and I'm going to be booking a third trip with him soon. He is one of the most knowledgeable guides I've ever hired and seems to know every hole in every river within a 4 state radius. He is punctual, professional, and a generally fun guy to spend a day with. Book him and you will not be disappointed whether you're a 20+ year fly-fishing veteran like myself or entirely new to the game (we all have things we can learn).

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 22 December 2020

I have used a lot of guides during my many years of fly fishing both here in the east and out west. Chris is by far the most knowledgeable, personable and determined that I catch fish guideI have ever had the pleasure to work with. He readily shares his experience, willingly explaining what his thought process is why he wants to fish a certain place ect.. He will improve your casting and knowledge. Another thing I like about Chris is that as easy going as he is he stays focused on your fishing. The casting, drift, mending, with helpful hints on how to improve. I would confidently recommend Chris to beginners as well as the experienced for a great fly fishing experience.

Date of experience: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NC Fly Fishing G, Owner at NC Fly Fishing Guide Service, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Dan,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, I appreciate you! Tight Lines, Chris

Reviewed 21 December 2020

My wife and I recently went on a trip with Chris and had a great day fishing and learning. Chris is an excellent teacher and showed us numerous techniques and presentations. We have fished with many guides and Chris is one of the best! I would highly recommend anyone to schedule a trip with Chris.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2020

Awesome trip and awesome guide. One of the best fishing days I have had! Chris knows his stuff and hope to go back out with him

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 21 December 2020

Been fly fishing with Chris several times over several years and always have a great time. Chris is a great guy and a great coach.

Date of experience: November 2020