Quality Inn
US$149
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$43
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$79
TownePlace Suites
US$62
US$107
All reviewsroom was cleanmultiple nightsadequate breakfastsmelled freshstaff was friendlynon smokingbiscuits and gravynight's sleepstayed for nightssmoking roomin townlong drivenight staywafflesoutdoor poolmy sonwithin walking distance
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We travelling through North Carolina on our way to Viriginnia and need a place to stay for one night. This hotel was right off the highway we were travelling on so we pulled in....we should have continue past to one of the other hotels clumped in this area. The hallways were musty and the room looked dingy but it was late and we just wanted to sleep so we could continue on to Virginia in the morning. There was partying going on in the hallway so I called the front desk and the girl said she would take care of it right away. Well, whatever she did caused them to get louder and it continued on to 3 am. When we woke up and saw the room in the light of day I was almost sick to my stomach. There was a blood stain on the sheets and the comforter had another blood stain. There was also several black hairs throughout the bed....not ours.....so it was obvious that the sheets had not been changed. When my husband told the front desk about our blood stained bedding the girl at the front desk didn't seem to really care. Don't stay here....continue past to the Holiday Inn or one of the other hotels in the same area.....I wish we would of as this place is disgusting. I am rating the hotel as a 1 as I can't give it a 1 or negative but should be rated -10. FYI - this is my first review of any hotel as usually I do not put in reviews but I felt I needed to in this case to warn others.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

On behalf of our entire team, please accept my apology for failing to reach the standards that we strive to achieve. We work hard to make every guest experience a superior one, and I regret to hear that you were not satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this issue so that it could be addressed.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Stayed Friday and Saturday nights.

Good:
1. Location convenient to shops, restaurant, and semi convenient to beaches.
2. Well lit parking lot, felt safe going back out to the car after dark.
3. King sized bed was comfortable.
4. The wet carpet in #2 below was from carpet shampooing.
5. Housekeeping did something on day 2 to neutralize the cat urine smell listed below. They get extra props because I didn't report the smell. I called the front desk about the soaking wet carpet, was told it was not dry from shampoo. Then I was told the hotel was full for the night and I could switch rooms the next night if need be. After that, decided not to report the cat urine smell since couldn't do anything anyway.

Bad:
1. 3rd floor (where all the smoking rooms are) smells like decades of cigarettes and ammonia.
2. Our room's entire entryway carpet was soaked on night 1.
3. Our room smelled like cat urine.
4. Some bratty young adults partied way too loudly. I think it was their last night as civilians so I tried to cut them some slack. But still ... louds drunks are annoying no matter the excuse.

Unknown:
Quality of continental breakfast - didn't try
Quality of pool - didn't try

Room Tip: Stay away from 3rd floor. If you smoke, just do it outside
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We really appreciate the fact that you took time to leave us some detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm sincerely regretful that your stay wasn't outstanding, and that you experienced these issues. We schedule carpet cleaning every month, and it can create an odor while it's being cleaned and dried. We strive to give every guest an incredible experience, and I'm sorry that you weren't totally satisfied. We wish the best for you and your family, and if you're ever in the area again please give us another chance to make it up to you!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

It is near a military base. When I pulled up two police cars were in the parking lot. Staff was friendly, Breakfast was good. A little in need of some cleaning and TLC. Convenient to the base. It is an inexpensive choice for graduation from the base. Despite being a nonsmoking rom it smelled like smoke.

Room Tip: Had a lot of noise. Used my phone for pink noise to overpower the street noise level.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not built for it's intake of guests. When I called about our room not getting any cold water, I was told I should wait two hours. The first morning there, the breakfast lady let all of the food run out 2 hours before breakfast was over. The cleaning people put a stained comforter on our bed as "clean". Disappointed

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to offer some feedback regarding your stay with our Quality Inn family. I sincerely regret to hear that you were dissatisfied during your visit. Customer service is paramount, and we pride ourselves for offering clean, updated rooms for each guest. Unfortunately, you were not given our best, and I humbly apologize. I hope that you would give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

The only reason I give even 1 star, it is because of Brandy, Mary and JoJo. Thank you ladies! This place advertised Wifi, which we needed so we could do some work, but we had NONE in our room. The carpet was so nasty. The second day (I know, we should have found another place) our beds were made, trash taken, (positive comment) used towels taken, BUT we did not get any cups, soap, or clean towels. Our room key would not work each evening we came back to this place. No, we did not have it near our cell phone. I could go on and on, but I know I will never stay there again. Brandy (front desk) came to our room and gave us a number to call for help with the Wifi. 30 minutes on the phone, still no Wifi. Two thumbs up for Brandy. JoJo did an excellent job with the breakfast. Mary was friendly. So beware!

Stayed: June 2017
RUS W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We appreciate you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Jacksonville, however I am saddened to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We do offer free wifi and we've thoroughly examined all access points and equipment. I apologize that you weren't able to pick it up on your devices, and for any inconvenience that you encountered. We strive to provide an outstanding guest experience each time, and I regret that you left dissatisfied. I would only hope that you would give us another chance in the future.