Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune
Hampton.com
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$56
QualityInn
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
MainStaySuites
US$84
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$43
Courtyard
US$114
US$103
Priceline
All reviewsgranola barsfront deskgrab and gothe property manageramazing customer servicesmall kitchenettehome away from hometwo monthsa great place to staywi fithe general managerlong termwould recommend this hotel to anyonein townshort staylate checkgreat price
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Christopher was amazing with getting me checked in! I got in late traveling from three states away and had mistakenly booked a reservation for the wrong hotel room. I was exhausted and overwhelmed but Christopher quickly offered to book me a reservation here and gave me a room on my preferred floor. He seriously made the night for me! He was quick and calming and reassured me he would get me taken care of. I only had in mind to stay one night, however I called the next morning close to check out time and extended my stay an extra three nights! I must’ve sounded tired still because the nice lady at the front desk told me to continue to get rest and come down at MY convenience to sign the extra paper work. No hassle no hurry. She asked permission to charge the card they already had on file of course agreed and continued to sleep until around two that afternoon. My overall experience here was amazing! I’ve honestly never had a better hotel experience and I travel tons for church conventions. I absolutely loved my experience here! Thank your Christopher! Stacey! And I’m so sorry I didn’t catch the other lady’s name but thank you all!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Esther, it was a pleasure to read your fantastic review about Extended Stay America. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. We will be sure to share your comments with our team, especially Christopher & Stacey. Thanks for the recommendation to future guests! We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit our area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reasonably priced, clean and comfortable room, staff was very friendly, right next to everything in town, it’s not a big fancy hotel by any means but was plenty for a few nights, quick little grab and go breakfast (muffins) and coffee

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay at Extended Stay America and it is great to know you were so comfortable at our hotel. We really appreciate the nice compliments about the team members, and we will share with them. Thanks again for the very nice review and we hope you will stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a two night stay. We were coming in for the air show. Overall it was a good deal. The room wasn’t anything fancy, but it was clean. We didn’t find the hotel to be loud. In some hotels you can hear every sound the person beside you makes, but that wasn’t the case here. I wasn’t aware that there was no housekeeping. If we were staying more than 2 nights I would not have liked that. The breakfast is minimal so we chose to just go to Waffle House instead. We would stay here again for a short stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased you had an overall enjoyable stay with us, but we are sorry for not meeting all of your expectations. We have taken a note of your feedback in regard to our breakfast offerings as we plan any changes to our selections. We hope you will consider us again the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for five weeks while completing a job in Jacksonville, NC. The room was clean and comfortable and had everything I needed for my long-term stay. All of the staff were professional, friendly and very helpful; Stacy (manager) and Jon were particularly helpful to me. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Jacksonville area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America and for sharing your amazing experience. We are thrilled to know you loved the service provided by our courteous associates and were impressed with the comfort of your room. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I travel to Jacksonville every few months and consider ESA my go to place to stay. THe staff is always attentive, my rooms has always been clean and it is super convenient to work and all the shopping/restaurant areas in town. The location is constantly updating their location-my room had new floors instead of carpet (thank you) and I enjoy having a full sized fridge in the room. Great place to stay and have recommended several times.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank rdunn01
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We appreciate your consistent support of Extended Stay America. It's always a pleasure to see a familiar face and we love having you as a regular guest! Thanks also for taking the time to share your perspective with future guests. Your continued business is the best recommendation there is. Thanks again, we look forward to your next stay!