“Great Coffee at this Hidden Gem”
Review of The Milk Road

The Milk Road
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this place based on the recommendation of a friend and were not disappointed! We admittedly had some apprehension about the place upon pulling into the parking lot - it appears to be a converted garage - but once inside our minds changed quickly. The entire inside is decorated in a modern rustic decor with gorgeous wood, leather and metal tables and chairs. There is a nice view to the "roasting" room as well as an outside 'Espresso Garden.'
The only food item available is a cross between a Belgian waffle and sweet bread served warm - no syrup required!
The coffee has an amazing flavor. There are hot and cold options (however, no fancy drinks like Starbucks). We opted for the Shakerado - a slightly sweetened, milk-free cold drink shaken in a classic Boston shaker and served over ice. Perfection! Not sure if they provide almond or coconut milk as they had none the day we went.
Service was great: a young but friendly and knowledgeable barista clearly explained the difference between drinks in detail.
They, of course, have their coffee for sale by the bag (and will grind it for free if needed), as well as some other items.
Hours are limited, go early and enjoy a fine morning coffee!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I was surprised at how cheap it was for such good quality. They roast the coffee there, so everything is fresh. The lattes there are better than you'll get anywhere else.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Phenomenal. The masala haze was amazing....the best chai I've ever tasted! The waffles were amazing as well and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends around noon. The waffles are the only food option that they offer but they're delicious! I also had the jasmine tea latte.

1  Thank collinskc
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I scoffed at the review on here that downed the waffles. Their waffles are incredible. You'll need to ask the Barista the correct terminology for their process but essentially they caramelize the syrup on the waffle so every last bit of it is coated in it. The waffle itself is the texture of a warm flaky crescent. Their ice coffee is literally the best I've had (I've been to Brazil twice and spent a summer in Ecuador). No, it's not a full course breakfast cafe but they're doing good work for having only been open like 6 months. Sure their menus could use some more items potentially but enjoy the greatness they're producing and ask for more. Now for the pour overs: I love my coffee black any wife usually hates it but we both tried their black pour overs and my wife drank hers entirely black even though she had a cup of cream and sugar to put in it. It's that good. Try it all.

3  Thank Devin C