Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune
US$94
Home2.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Hampton.com
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
US$114
US$114
GardenInn.com
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$84
US$71
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$119
US$99
All reviewscamp lejeuneyoung lady at the deskroom was cleana great stayrecommend this hotelplace to stayhotel is greatmy sonhotel roomconvenient locationbasestovesilverwarekitchenettemarineslaundrypros
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It was ok a little busy because of the holidays but the hotel did the best they could to accommodate everyone there I would stay again. The only thing I didn't like is you don't get towel service everyday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stevie J
Mangement2016, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I stayed 10 days at this hotel in Jacksonville, NC with my fiance who is in the marines. I booked it because it had a kitchen and I got it for $45 a night. With it being $45 a night, you get what you pay for. Here is my experience:

1) We got a non-smoking room that reeked of smoke. We could've smoked ourselves and no one would have noticed. I felt sick all week because of the smell. When we told the front desk, we were told to spray febreze. No offer to switch our room. We were told that the smell from the smoking rooms sometimes travels to the non-smoking rooms.

2) Housekeeping only comes once a week, but we were never told when so we kept our room tidy and didn't have a need for housekeeping to come by. We kept our "do not disturb" sign up and about 3/4 of the way through our trip, I was in the room and the housekeeper knocked 3 times (I was asleep so this is when I woke up) and then she tried to get into our room even with our do not disturb sign up. We had our door locked so she wasn't able to come in.

3) Not a big deal, but we didn't know that we needed to bring our dirty towels down and get fresh ones everyday. No one ever told us so finally we asked for new towels and that's when they told us.

4) One of our drawers were broken. Not a big deal at all, we just informed the front desk so we wouldn't be charged.

5) The pool was pretty gross. It didn't look like it had been cleaned out in a couple of days, so we cleaned the bugs out ourselves.

Not trying to complain, but I just want future guests to be informed of the bad things. There are many wonderful things as well, but you are always informed of those.

Overall, I'd stay again (if I wasn't moving down in the next couple of months) because of the price and knowledge of what to do now. You get what you pay for. I loved having the kitchen and the room was very clean and tidy. You are provided with dishes, silverware, cutlery, pots, and pans. It is also a lot closer to base than a lot of the other hotels that are located on western. There was plenty of parking, especially during the week. There is vending machines and a laundry site in the hotel which can be very convenient. Overall, we had an average experience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia A

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your most recent stay went at our hotel. I am sorry it was not all perfect but we do take feed back and work on ways to improve for all guests! Thank you again and we will work on ways to improve.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Unit was clean, but a little dated and small for an extended stay. The staff was very nice, and did allow us to check out early due to approaching storm. Room did not have a lot of utensils or plates and dishes that you might expect at an extended stay. Overall, I would stay here again, price was reasonable and they accepted the cat we had traveling with us.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room near the back and it was easy to get to and quiet. Nice for traveling with a pet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken W
Edgar R, Front Office Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Were glad you took the time to let us know how your most recent stay was with us! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

when we checked in everything was clean and tidy. the room occasionally had a smoke smell from the smoking rooms on the floor above us. be aware that there is only room cleaning once a week (which we never got even though we stayed for 11 days), and this is standard for any extended stay. but we just had to be more careful and clean up after ourselves better, which wasnt a big deal. i think i paid like 50 bucks a night so i cant really complain about anything. i was happy, and i would stay there again if i am looking to stay for a while. the bar across the street didnt bother us at all. also remember to bring quarters for laundry. none of the equipment in the fitness center worked.

Room Tip: cheap, clean, having a kitchen was great. bring change for laundry. i might bring my own set of extra sheets next time.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Steven V, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you for such kind words about your most recent stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here Nov 20-22, 2016. We were attending our son's Marine Graduation from the School of Infantry at Camp Geiger. This hotel took awhile to get to. It seems off the beaten path but the directions I got were all the same from app to app, Expedia, the hotel website, Maps, etc, etc. It seems out of the way but it is one of the closer and nicer places to stay at since Camp Geiger has no overnight accommodations.
The hotel is undergoing construction as of now but I didn't really take notice. The hotel is newer. It was built in 2010. Minor paint flaws here and there. The bed spreads are of a newer design. Beds were comfortable.There was a flat screen Tv. I was surprised at the amenities in the room. I was not expecting a kitchenette. I don't remember the description stating a kitchenette. The bathroom was roomy, as that was a plus due to the fact I was on crutches during our stay. Bathroom was clean. The room was also good sized. If you're wondering about housecleaning service, it is limited. So, if you're a person that wants/needs beds made every day, clean towels without asking, and a tidying up while you're out, please inquire at the desk upon check in. I do believe there's an extra charge for daily housekeeping. We stayed two days and were surprised that our beds weren't made. No biggie, I was just surprised.
I was pleasantly surprised in this hotel. I would definitely recommend to people.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Edgar R, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Were glad you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for taking the time to post the review! We hope to see you in future as well.

Shannon