Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune
US$104
Home2.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$54
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
US$94
Courtyard
All reviewscamp lejeuneyoung lady at the deskroom was cleana great stayrecommend this hotelplace to stayhotel is greatmy sonhotel roomconvenient locationbasestovesilverwarekitchenettemarineslaundrypros
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel staff was friendly and our room was clean. We had an easy check in and out. The hotel has a convenient location to Camp Lejeune. It is slightly removed from the main road so it is relatively quiet.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mangement2016, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon. Thank you

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Will not stay or recommend this hotel unless it is to an enemy! Could not sleep, noisy, rooms and stairwells smelled like cigarettes and stale beer, room was either too hot or too cold, blanket was a wool winter type blanket but it's 90 degrees outside? Hotel staff was rude to my wife as if he had all the answers or just hated his job. Over all not a place to stay unless you are there to party.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeremy B
Mangement2016, Front Office Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Mr.B,

Were sorry to hear your stay did not go as we would of hoped and will work on ways to ensure these situation do not happen in the future. Thank you for letting us know and again were sorry.l

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This stay was the most stressful stay we had. We check booked it for a week and the first night woke up to bugs all over the counter and night stand. We went to talk to the manager and she already knew what type of bugs it was and had us change rooms. Then bugs found in the tub as well as the toilet seat was broken. Then we moved again called for housekeeping to see if we could get the room clean since of the bug issue the manager said she couldn't send nobody because everyone was out on the floor and so we had to change sheets and towels ourselves. We didn't even get housekeeping to our rooms. Luckily we had another lady help us when we checked out I mean at that time there was nothing to do but explain the stressful week we had she refund some money back. Keep in mind we are not picky people we just have a newborn and and a three year old so paranoid about the bugs you can see why.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Khiara L
Mangement2016, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Were sorry your stay did not go as we would of hoped and appreciate your understanding. We will work on ways to improve with things you have brought to our attention. We are again very sorry.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It was ok a little busy because of the holidays but the hotel did the best they could to accommodate everyone there I would stay again. The only thing I didn't like is you don't get towel service everyday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stevie J
Mangement2016, Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I stayed 10 days at this hotel in Jacksonville, NC with my fiance who is in the marines. I booked it because it had a kitchen and I got it for $45 a night. With it being $45 a night, you get what you pay for. Here is my experience:

1) We got a non-smoking room that reeked of smoke. We could've smoked ourselves and no one would have noticed. I felt sick all week because of the smell. When we told the front desk, we were told to spray febreze. No offer to switch our room. We were told that the smell from the smoking rooms sometimes travels to the non-smoking rooms.

2) Housekeeping only comes once a week, but we were never told when so we kept our room tidy and didn't have a need for housekeeping to come by. We kept our "do not disturb" sign up and about 3/4 of the way through our trip, I was in the room and the housekeeper knocked 3 times (I was asleep so this is when I woke up) and then she tried to get into our room even with our do not disturb sign up. We had our door locked so she wasn't able to come in.

3) Not a big deal, but we didn't know that we needed to bring our dirty towels down and get fresh ones everyday. No one ever told us so finally we asked for new towels and that's when they told us.

4) One of our drawers were broken. Not a big deal at all, we just informed the front desk so we wouldn't be charged.

5) The pool was pretty gross. It didn't look like it had been cleaned out in a couple of days, so we cleaned the bugs out ourselves.

Not trying to complain, but I just want future guests to be informed of the bad things. There are many wonderful things as well, but you are always informed of those.

Overall, I'd stay again (if I wasn't moving down in the next couple of months) because of the price and knowledge of what to do now. You get what you pay for. I loved having the kitchen and the room was very clean and tidy. You are provided with dishes, silverware, cutlery, pots, and pans. It is also a lot closer to base than a lot of the other hotels that are located on western. There was plenty of parking, especially during the week. There is vending machines and a laundry site in the hotel which can be very convenient. Overall, we had an average experience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia A

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your most recent stay went at our hotel. I am sorry it was not all perfect but we do take feed back and work on ways to improve for all guests! Thank you again and we will work on ways to improve.