“love it”

Muddy's Coffee House
Reviewed 29 October 2016

i love this coffee, the guy roasts his own beans and he doesnt burn them. the coffee packs a punch with caffiene - the sandwiches are amazing

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice cozy coffee house that has both coffee, tea, cakes, sandwiches and sells coffee by the pound as well as syrups etc. The cakes and drinks we had were very good and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Muddy's is a lovely and friendly coffee spot outside of the New River gate. As soon as you walk into their establishment, a member of their staff greets you with a smile and informs you of their daily special on coffee and meal items. I ordered the mocha chocolate shake with irish cream which almost knocked my socks off because of how much espresso they put into their coffee! Muddy's coffee is not for the faint of heart but for true coffee lovers you definitely get your money worth in caffeine. The drink was slightly difficult to drink due to chunks of ice coming up the straw, however, eventually the chunks melted leaving a cold kick of energy in a cup. The food offered at Muddy's is made to order and fresh which makes it an excellent spot for breakfast or lunch. Muddy's also offers curb side service for guests as well as Wi-Fi to service their customers on the go and those looking for a sit down experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

We stopped in here for some coffee and WiFi. I prefer to eat at local restaurants when possible. We certainly could have gone to Starbucks up the road a bit, but this was much better. We got good coffee at a good price and my wife was able to hang out for a while and use the WiFi to get a little work done. I chatted with someone who I presume is one of the owners and I was encouraged to hear that they had been there for about 11 years.

I feel like this is the kind of business that is worth supporting. You can help the local economy and you can enjoy an excellent product in a relaxed atmosphere. This is where we will go if we're ever back near MCAS New River.

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Great coffee, nice atmosphere. Staff is wonerful. Feel you are able to sit, sip and unwind and not rushed. A gem amid strip mall shops.