All reviews would stay here again clean rooms hurricane motel nc beds
Reviewed 23 September 2018

After searching for a hotel room for hours, we happened across the Best Rest Inn. Although motels in the area were all at or near capacity due to the Hurricane, Hiren went above and beyond to accommodate us and make sure we had a place to stay. He paid attention to our needs and then exceeded them. The rooms were very clean and fresh. Check-in and check-out were both fast and easy. The property is well lit and has easy access to the highway.

Room Tip: They have smoking and non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel to stay at for the value. Spacious rooms. Amenities like iron and iron board was a great when we stayed in town for a wedding. Would recommend this hotel. Staff was wonderful friendly, clean rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aartipatel77
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I visited my son in the USMC in Jacksonville and was pleased to find this hotel to be better than I expected with the added bonus of a great price. The owner/manager really cares about his customer service. It is the old-school style hotel with fans/AC in each room which help to block-out noise. A lot of the newer hotels don't have these anymore. I find something comforting about having the fan running in my room at night. The room service cleaning is excellent, better than some 5 star hotels I've stayed in! And there are little extra touches like comfy beds, soaps and pillows that make it a nice place to stay. The room also came with a refrigerator and microwave, which many hotels don't even have nowadays.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Cant beat for $55.00 a night. Room was very clean. Front desk very friendly and seemed to care. They asked if everything was fine with my room. Near four lane road so might be a bit loud for some, A/C cancelled it out. WIFI boomed. About 15 minutes from Lejeune front gate. I only needed a place to crash a couple nights to work at hospital. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Larry Z
HIREN315, Manager at Best Rest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I just got back from my stay at The Best Rest Inn & I am so pleased. The room has outdated decor but other than that it's perfect. It has a flat screen tv & nice big counter area with a sink. The bed is huge & firm. I enjoyed our short stay. I wish the towels were a bit bigger but for $62 a night I didn't have an issue, just a thought. The room was clean. The people are SUPER friendly! Our shower knob broke so, who I believe to be the owner, grabbed a brand new one & replaced it right then & there for us. I enjoyed it so much that I do plan to stay again, it has everything you need, refrigerator, microwave, shower, flat-screen, bed, free wifi- without the fancy sheets or modern decor. We will be back again! :)

Room Tip: We had room 105, it was perfect. Parked right in front of our room & the A/C was amazing!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindaMcMenamy
HIREN315, Manager at Best Rest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you for your review we appreciate your input