Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville
US$88
Home2.com
US$94
Hampton.com
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$110
MainStaySuites
US$114
US$108
GardenInn.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
US$54
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
US$114
US$103
Courtyard
All reviewscamp lejeunesweet teapancake machineroom was cleancinnamon rollsmiles down the roadtaco bellan older hoteldollar treestayed for one nightcontinental breakfastevery morningbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnice staystaff was very friendly and helpfuloutdoor pool
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay with clean rooms and a courteous staff. They do not have a gym onsite, but do offer you 2 solutions for you to choose from. Option 1 is they shuttle you to a gym 2 miles down the road or you may utilize the gym at the neighboring Hotel. I thought this was very kind of them. The pool is small and outdoors, and I believe shared by the neighboring Hotel. They do offer a delicious complimentary breakfast, newspaper and Wi-Fi. I would recommend a stay if you're in the area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I've been to plenty of holiday inn's up and down the southeast region, and this is one I don't plan on re-visiting. First the Wi-Fi was not working , called up front staff said keep trying. My rub and sink both were clogged up smh. They told me nothing could be done until the morning.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Hello Darrell J,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville NC and leaving your honest feedback.

I am sorry to read that your stay was not exceptional because of some issues, particularly with wifi service and issue with the drain of the tub and sink. I am sorry for the letdown. The issues you have raised are shared with hotel management for future improvements.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Many thanks,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Spent a week here with my family. Rooms are clean. Staff is super-friendly. Building is dated and tired. Apparently construction has already begun on a new hotel near this one. Breakfast was awesome! Eggs, meats, all the usual fare, pancakes to order!!, and cinnamon buns that scream for seconds. Mary puts out an awesome spread! Will be looking for new facility when we visit next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank johnW7386GD
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Overall the hotel was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The internet was not working well in my room. The front desk staff called the cable company to assist. They had to reset the modem. That helped as I was on travel for business. I wasn't impressed with the breakfast. The toaster half worked and the creamer was bad, so I skipped it all together. I think my bathtub was clogged because the water would not drain while the shower. Other than that it was a nice stay. There are a lot of restaurants near there and it's 5 minutes from Camp Lejeune.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hi Jones F,

Thanks for your recent overnight, we're glad to have hosted your stay. I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused by our internet access and the shower's drainage. Your feedback regarding these and our breakfast service is important and shared with the team to help identify areas that need improvement. On a lighter note, I'm glad our friendly staff and convenience location left a positive impression.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review. Despite some shortfalls, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area.

Warm Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The desk staff was great. Friendly and kind with every interaction l witnessed. Breakfast was decent, and that staff in the breakfast room was very friendly. Location was near base and that was the reason for our trip. The building could use some updates.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family