Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews four seasons oceanfront room private porch kill devil grill front desk room was clean screen door breakfast selection ocean front steak special the outer banks the hotel is pet friendly older building definitely stay here again great stay bottom floor night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

Beautiful views from our oceanfront room on the 3rd floor....our door wouldn't unlock and the came right away to let us in and fix it...the power went out the last day and they were right on it great!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

I came here because the reviews were good, but if there’s a problem, don’t bother trying to call. There are no phones in the room and if you try calling the hotel no one answers.

The room adjacent to mine had the most loud and obnoxious people. It’s 2:30 am while I’m writing this so it’s fresh in my mind. I decided since I couldn’t get anyone on the phone from the hotel I would knock on their door myself. Before I could get to my door I heard a knock on their door. When I opened my door, the guy from the adjacent room was run I g around the hall naked.

It may be on the beach, but what kind of a hotel doesn’t have someone to call if you’re having issues? I won’t be coming here again. I wouldn’t recommend it at this point. I still have one more night here with the adjacent room from hell. If they start up again I guess I’ll just call the police.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2020

The front desk assistant was very helpful and friendly. We had a problem with the original room assigned to us but the situation was swiftly and easily resolved, and I was very satisfied with the outcome. He provided great service and helped us out and was very receptive. The location was great and the stay was very clean. In terms of COVID-19, there was no issues of cleanliness or concerns. Note: Please stay safe when traveling anywhere

Location was excellent. Amenities were okay for the price.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

It was nice to be on the water (we didn’t have an ocean front room but they do offer them). Parking lot is small for larger vehicles and they do gave a pool. Cleaning staff isn’t coming every day due to Covid so if you want more towels or anything you do have to call the front desk—that’s alright with me. I get it.

The rooms where unique and had some character. The door frames where all scratched up and tiles broken in bathroom. Carpets needed a deep clean and it smelled like weed the first night from someone smoking up. The current breakfast was horrible. Cereal and coffee basically. Oatmeal packets available but no hot water. They didn’t even have spoons out so had to ask the kid behind the counter for some and coffee ran out. He was sitting on computer and not paying much attention. Looked teenagerish.

Potential to be much nicer then what it is. If you don’t plan to do much at hotel room (just sleep and shower) you’ll be okay here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 17 August 2020

We were here 2 nights in July and we really liked the hotel ..... It's a great location . The beach is beautiful , the pool was heated , the room was very nice . The continental breakfast was enough to get us rolling ( muffins , sweet rolls , coffee , tea , cereal , fruit )...the front desk was very helpful and welcoming. We were recommended to go directly across the street for dinner to the Kill Devil grill and they had outdoor dining , great food , delish seafood and very good service. We liked it so much that we ate there 2 nights in a row. I would stay here again....it's not fancy but definitely a great value .

Date of stay: July 2020