Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews four seasons oceanfront room private porch kill devil grill front desk room was clean screen door breakfast selection ocean front steak special the outer banks the hotel is pet friendly older building definitely stay here again great stay bottom floor night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Some of the rooms are being remodeled. But it appears they are rushing the renovations to accommodate. Which isn’t always a good thing. We booked a room “pet friendly”. Judging by the pictures that were posted it was very lovely and updated. However, that isn’t the room that was given to us. Not even close. It’s ok for just a beach stay. Close to the beach. But more expensive for what we were placed in. We asked for a different room but was told they were complexly booked for the weekend. 2 star at best or it could have been cheaper. Ceiling leaked when we showered, mold in the bathroom and rotting wood behind toilet. It was next to the breakfast “grab and go” so it was also very noisy at 7am.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank usseffb
Reviewed 6 October 2020

We had a very nice stay here! We stayed in an oceanfront room in the Four Seasons building beautiful and newly remodeled. Nice stay, friendly staff and breakfast in the mornings! Will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Understanding that all places have policies for Severe Storms/Cancelations..etc: However-- when you book a week and try to do right thing by PAYING IN FULL at t he Reservation... then have to end up calling just 1 morning after the allotted cancelation deadline due to the Severe Storm Sally /flooding issues there.... and we Reschedule to the following week-- One might would THINK there would be some wiggle room in the Manager to make somewhat more fairer decision to ONLY take the DEPOSIT part of the $ paid.... but No ma'am... NO REFUND on that cancellation we needed to do ....even tho we booked same place for the following week INSTEAD of going to another Motel ! Which, maybe that woulda been the better thing to do. Live and learn.. We surely won't stay here again I know that. Customer Service at this place is seriously LOST-- like they need a class to attend to understand what Service to the customers is supposed to be like. The OBX is a DREAM of a place and Motels should have staff that make you feel welcome. The folks don't want to be available to answer the desk phone, housekeeping staff were in no way a friendly group at all. Barely want to answer simple question of getting towels for room...simple stuff yes...Covid has put folks in a grand funk in some places and this one needs recovery in the Customer Service / staff area to match up with the Renovations done thru out the motel. The renovations do look REALLY ,nice and FRESH!!! Beautiful colors in the buildgs done so far...very comfy beds-- make ya feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. Sanitation over all that we saw was a highly maintainted. You will have no landline phone in room/ bag your own trash/ bag your own towels/ call desk front for clean towels sets and HOPE they might answer-- or just go and pick them up yourself from front desk.

Room tip: -OCEANFRONT is a must. Side rooms are a waste of time unless you got kids and will be in pool most your trip.
Reviewed 2 October 2020

Stayed here because of the great hospitality my family received previously. Two positives were the very clean oceanfront room and plenty of parking. I completely understand COVID-19 restrictions; however, hotel hospitality should still be very important. We had to bag our trash and place in hallway along with dirty towels daily. Could not find a room attendant to get clean towels or toilet paper. Had to pick those up from main office daily, which was not in our building. Tried to call the main office three times, could never get anyone. Ice machine in Four Seasons building was not working during our stay. Pool had "closed" sign posted, but online it says open through September I do believe. At checkout, desk clerk never asked me how we enjoyed our stay or if our accommodations were ok. Just did not have the welcoming feel that my family experienced here before and we've decided we will not stay here again or recommend them to others.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

I used to stay here with my family when I was a child 20 something years ago and we stopped because it had gone downhill and was desperately in need of renovation. When I saw the renovation photos I decided to revisit this past time, they have done a beautiful job! We had a minor hiccup when our AC and power went out but the team handled it quickly! I was very impressed especially with Covid and the new hours since it occurred before people were “on duty”. All the staff I encountered were friendly and pleasant.
All in all wonderful stay!
The only suggestion I have really, is the ice machine in the four seasons building has no directions or lighting that we found. I remembered where it was from my many visits as a child but had to use my cell phone to use it, couldn't find any type of light switch.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple