I visited this motel on Saturday night. Booked last minute so it was a bit expensive. There was a lot of black mold on one of the walls which is a major health concern because it can cause respiratory problems. I don't know how this could have been overlooked by staff, it looked like they positioned a table to hide it. I emailed their customer service detailing the concern and received no answer. Contacted their phone number but they refused to issue any refund. I will not be coming back and do not recommend others to stay here. In addition, the bathroom sink was broken and did not drain.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking