Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2020

I visited this motel on Saturday night. Booked last minute so it was a bit expensive. There was a lot of black mold on one of the walls which is a major health concern because it can cause respiratory problems. I don't know how this could have been overlooked by staff, it looked like they positioned a table to hide it. I emailed their customer service detailing the concern and received no answer. Contacted their phone number but they refused to issue any refund. I will not be coming back and do not recommend others to stay here. In addition, the bathroom sink was broken and did not drain.

Room tip: Don't choose room 4 until it is cleaned.
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank AustinB2311
Reviewed 2 March 2020

This motel is clean and about a 2 minute walk from the beach. I loved the pool. The only issue I had was the light right by the window. The light was blinding even with the blinds closed. Management, please fix this right away and you'll have a perfect motel for the money!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 12 November 2019

Great little retro motel. All rooms have been completely redone and tastefully decorated. Parking can be tight. Nice pool to relax by. I would have given it a 5 but the cable was out and had been out for a week. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 2 October 2019

We stayed for two nights to attend a wedding. I was lucky I checked my email prior to leaving home and saw the email with the door code. I was not aware there was no staff on site.
The room was spacious, the bed comfortable. A nice sink, microwave and Keurig coffee pot provided. A bigger waste basket for the kitchen area and possibly a roll of paper towel would have been nice. Room was clean.
In the bathroom there was only one extra roll of toliet paper and about ten sheet on the roll in the holder. We did get another roll the next day. The bathtub appeared to be plugged. It did drain but very slowly.
Acess to the beach was good, a public access just down the street, pool was a bit cold but nice.
Parking was tight especially when the big suv's were parked by their rooms. The turn to get out the other drive was very tight and we had a small car. Not much they can to about that I guess.
All in all the stay was okay.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here for a few 4 nights. When we arrived the code for the door would not work, however, one quick phone call and we were in. Staff was very helpful.

The pool is great! The rooms are clean and the close access to the beach is amazing.

The light blaring into the room at night was pretty awful and made it very hard to sleep. We ended up taping a dark beach towel over the blinds. I’d say fix this and we would absolutely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
BeachRetreats2018, Guest Relations Manager at See Sea Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that you were assisted immediately when you called for assistance. I will make sure to report your feedback to management in regards to the curtains. We hope to get this issue addressed so you can join us again soon!