Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$148
TripadvisorUS$123
PricelineUS$123
FindHotelUS$136
Lol.travelUS$148
All reviews room was clean third floor the wi fi easy access to the beach obx bedding microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2018

My wife and I stayed here and we absolutely loved it rooms were so nice and comfy. The staff are very professional and friendly! If your in town make sure you stay here you will not regret it! And there is easy access to the beach also.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda P, General Manager at Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Reaper1284, thank you so much for the wonderful review, my staff and I cannot thank you enough. We hope to see you again on your next getaway to the OBX.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

the staff was great the rooms were great and the breakfast was great as well. my first time to the outer banks and i must say i really enjoyed myself. the room was near the beach which is a really great view. my family and i will be back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I am so glad you and your family could reunite and stay with us!! We loved having you all and cant wait until you next visit to the OBX!!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed in the off season, so the room rate was reasonable for the type of room quality you get. The hotel has undergone some remodeling - carpet removed and replaced with wood-like flooring, new furniture, etc. The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty clean. Again, good for a quick overnight stay and is in a convenient location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda P, General Manager at Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We thank you for choosing us to accommodate your hospitality needs and hope to see you again on your next visit to the OBX.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Going to the outer banks is always a welcome retreat. I had never been there over January but I decided to try it. The hotel was directly on beach and was in such a great location for taking leisurely strolls in the sand. The hotel is older but is extremely clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfy and breakfast hit the spot very morning. The staff was very helpful and friendly, they made a few great dinner recommendations. I really enjoyed my stay here and would come back again during winter or summer.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda P, General Manager at Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you so much for the great review, my staff and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again this summer when you return and really get to enjoy the beach!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The service was great, never had to ask for anything it was there for you Food was cooked to order and above area standards. Definitely worth checking out. Was a casual restaurant with a upscale feel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amanda P, General Manager at Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Brendjholb,
Thank you so much for the great review, my staff and I appreciate it more than we can tell you. I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast, hope to see you again on your next visit to the Outer Banks.