“Classed up Mexican Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Plaza Azteca
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Pensacola, Florida
“Classed up Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

As far as "mexican restaurants" go, this was the best one I tried in the OBX. The shrimp tostadas and burritos are amazing. Very well presented too. Service was fast, even for mexican food, and the waitstaff was prompt with refills and asking about how everything was. Much better than my experience at La Fogata...

• Visited November 2013

Summerfield, North Carolina
“Liked it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

The guacamole was so salty it was difficult to eat. Even for my friend that salts everything. The jalepeno poppers were just so so. The mahi with grilled shrimp was very good. Surprisingly so. I would try other places, but would have no problem making a return visit.

• Visited January 2014
Boston
“Good Food - Even Better Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

My husband and I enjoyed the table-side guacamole, fish tacos, and veggie enchiladas. Good sized portions. Good value. Our server, Sulma, was fantastic!

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Holy Guacamole!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped here on the last night of our trip....so glad we did!!! The guacamole is made fresh tableside and the portion is huge! I could have just had that as a meal, no joke. My boyfriend had the steak burrito (I can't remember the exact name?) and his words literally were "best burrito I have ever had!" I tried it and the steak was so tender and juicy. I had the Chipotle Enchiladas and they did not disappoint either. They were so so good! Best Mexican food in the Outer Banks area!

Visited December 2013
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Never disappointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

We love too stop in on Taco Tuesday. our server, the food runner and the people that make the guacamole are always so pleasant. One of my favorite places to go year round

• Visited December 2013