3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$224
FindHotelUS$224
Hotels.comUS$224
PricelineUS$224
HurbUS$224
Orbitz.comUS$224
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020

The best part of this place was seen in the lobby when you check in. The person at the desk was very helpful and great to deal with and that is where it ends. The room is nothing to talk about. The room needs upgrading and cleaning. There was no tissue no coffee, nothing..... Would not recommend. but fine for overnight ,,,

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

Stayed Sunday-Weds. Room 214. The place reminds me of an old apartment complex more than a hotel. It's noisy because it's old and you can hear footsteps above you and people in the hallway so if you have earplugs I suggest you bring them. My Room was also by the stairway door so it was noisy hearing people come in-and-out. There is no elevator. I'm not sure they took many if any precautions for covid-19. I hope I live after this trip. On the way here I stayed at a Hampton that had put a secure sticker on my door, and even wrapped my remote with a "this has been disinfected" sticker. At least they tried... here my remote control did not even work and only turned the TV on and off. They do not have Room service or housekeeping, but they did change my towels daily. You will need to bring your own shampoo. I only stayed in my Room briefly to sleep so it served its purpose. For the price compared to other things around here it was OK. One night I think there were too many cars in the parking lot, and some parked next door. Also the best way to get in is to enter on Clark Street because there's no real entrance way. On a positive note it is within walking distance to the beach access, and McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's are relatively close. Also my AC, microwave and mini fridge worked well. The 1st thing I looked for when I got here were bed bugs and I did not see any, or any signs....so hopefully I don't any. Know what you're getting here - a step up from camping, a few steps down from a Holiday Inn.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DJFlair1
Reviewed 16 June 2020

THIS PLACE WAS AMAZING! it was easy to find and accommodated our late arrival time with very easy lockboxes to protect your keys! VERY CLEAN AND WELL ORGANIZED AND IM DEFINITELY ATTENDING AGAIN!! 6 out of 5 stars

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2020

Luckily we only had to stay one night while our rental was getting prepared. We stayed in one of the king rooms, room was tiny, the fridge had hair in it, the shower was not anywhere close to clean, and the AC only half worked. This won’t be somewhere we intend to stay again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie_sue0491
Reviewed 23 October 2019

We were looking for an inexpensive overnight at the Outer Banks, and this is that. We've stayed at other places which we enjoyed more, but obviously we paid more for this privilege. This was a less than 12 hour visit for us - we came in after 9PM and were gone before 8AM. I refused to shower in our room because there was mold on the shower curtain and some other guest's hairs in the shower and tub (obviously missed by cleaning staff). The Trip Advisor page says that the bathroom amenities come from Bath & Body, but as you can see in my photo from August 2019, that wasn't the case in our room.

The place is working with what they have - it's dated, the rooms are small, and it's got a musty/mildewy smell. They could do a better job with cleaning, and just a bit more attention to detail in the rooms (see my photos of peeling drywall tape, paint overspray - you paid to have the work done, make sure they do it well!) which would indicate that they're trying.

Date of stay: August 2019