“Donuts made to order and served warm”
Review of Duck Donuts

Duck Donuts
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Warm, Delicious and Made To Order Donuts served with locally roasted Kill Devil Hills coffees,premium orange juice or milk. Breakfast sandwiches, muffins & cookies also available at this location.
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We visited the Outerbanks during the off-season. It was unseasonably cold that day and we were looking for a coffee shop to get warmed up. We found this place and went in for coffee and came out with a half dozen of donuts and really good coffee! They custom make the donuts to order while you wait. I only wish that there was a dining area where you could sit and eat your donuts. We sat in the car to eat ours, but it was well worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,679)

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

While visiting the Outer Banks we decided to stop by and get some donuts. I'd heard so many good things about them. They have one type of donut and you have your choice of toppings. They make your order right away and serve it hot. These live up to their reputation! They are so good. We loved the lemon coconut ones. We will visit again the next time we go to the Outer Banks.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This is like donuts and a show! You order your donuts and they dress them up while you watch through glass. Kids love it...so do adults! Many flavors - basically done by adding ingredients on top of the same donut. This is a Outer Banks treasure! We bought ours and used them during a tropical storm scare where we weren't supposed to be on the road. Oh darn...had to eat donuts all day...lol...Expensive for donuts, over $16.00 per dozen.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Every once-in-a-while I cheat on my plant-based diet. This was one of those times. Made to order custom donuts that are served warm? How can you go wrong with that? I had a donut with warm maple glaze (hey I have Canadian roots, what can I say?!) and crispy fresh pieces of bacon sprinkled on the glaze. It was hands-down one of the best donuts I've ever eaten in my life.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Just call them overheated, over coated Dunkin Donuts.
(name is too long)
Perhaps because I got there late in the day, I got the
leftovers. Soggy, gloppy mess. Server disinterested.
I just don't get the hype. Not going back.