“Great seafood restaurant ”

Miller's Seafood & Steak House
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant had been recommended by the front desk clerk at our hotel. It was wonderful! The hush puppies were delightful, this is not a common food for us but could easily be addictive! The seafood special that evening was a great selection of items, a little taste of many options. Dessert was to go as too full to eat at the restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,221)

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has been beautifully restored after a recent hurricane and flooding. Charming server who provided excellent service through our beautifully prepared and delicious dinner! Every person was delighted with their choices. For me, I couldn’t have been happier with my wonderful steak! Everyone else had seafood and were extremely satisfied with their meals!

A TripAdvisor Member
Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and had the best crab cakes i ever had. Its a must when in the outer banks.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The meal started with the waitress that provided excellent service. Rose has been 40 years at her craft. She was personal, and even told us the Mr. Miller wanted us to have extra hushpuppies, that btw, were the best I have had. A broiled fish platter can only be made so many ways, so I thought. This one however, with it's presentation, and the sides, made it a an awesome, fresh tasting, super value. Rose showed us a dessert tray and we chose a brownie to go. The brownie was another most excellent choice to top off our evening. We will definitely make this one of our favorite places for dinner. I hear they have the best breakfast as well, and will find out tomorrow morning, for our last meal at the OBX to end our perfect vacation.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Miller's is another one of our favorite restaurants at the Outer Banks. The seafood is always fresh and prepared well.

during our recent visit, my wife ordered her favorite fried oysters and I ordered a nightly broiled seafood combo special. Both were outstanding.

This was our 3rd visit to Miller's and we have yet to experience a miscue with the food or service.