Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
View deal
Free cancellation until 18/02/23
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
IHG
Algotels
Expedia.comUS$135
All reviews very comfortable room free breakfast stayed here for one night great stay staff was friendly great customer service interstate microwave checkin sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

Hotel was very clean, quiet and convenient to the interstate 85.. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast but not a lot of tables in the food area. There are several restaurants in the area to eat at. We'll stay here again if in the area.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while we tried out the new casino down the street. Everything was wonderful. Hotel was very clean and inviting. Checkin was easy and even got checked in early. Want to give a huge shout out to AMY who took my call the next day after we arrived home and realized we left our Firestick and remote in the room. She retrieved the items and allowed me to send her a fedex label and packaged it all up for me. I just got confirmation that it was picked up so once again, AMY thank you for your kindness, attention to detail and just being awesome. I could tell you were doing a million things at once when I called, and I say thank you for your help! We will be back!

Room tip: Everything is great!
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Was only hear for an overnight but staff was friendly, parking was very well lit. Seems newly renovated with nice furnishings both in the lobby/breakfast area and bedrooms. Can't comment on breakfast since I left early.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2020

My wife and I stayed one night on 12/18/2020. The service was excellent and the king size bed gave me the best sleep in a Hotel in 20 years. Most of the Hotel beds are too hard. The Breakfast was no surprise because of Covid.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

We(coworker and I) came here after we had a horrible experience across the street at the comfort inn. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and it smelt amazing in our room. I would definitely go here even though I’m a diamond rewards member with comfort suites if I’m ever in Kings mountain area again.

Date of stay: October 2020