“SOOOOO GOOD!”

Longboards Island Grill
Ranked #41 of 67 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Longboard's offers a fun and relaxing family friendly atmosphere that keeps our locals and visitors coming back. We always welcome a new or returning friendly face! We offer a wide variety of daily specials for lunch and dinner including: Seafood, Pizza, Burgers, Wings and much more! We're also one of the few places on the Outer Banks that serves food a great appetizer menu until 1:00 am nightly. We also feature some of the best entertainment on the beach including live music on Friday Nights & Karaoke on Saturday Nights year round.
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I went here to watch the Cavs game bc we're from Cleveland and they had a good amount of tvs to warch it on and put it on as soon as we asked and turned the sound up. The server was absolutely amazing, especially since she was the only one and it got pretty crowded for the game. She was on top of everything and couldn't have been any better :) They also have a few pool tables that u can play while watching the game also
BUT the best part was the meal. I got the tuna steak with fries and green beans. The fries were super yummy but the tuna..... the tuna was probably one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten in my entire life, definitely one of the best meals I've had in the outer banks, and ive been coming to the area for years lol. I would 100% recommend getting this meal if you don't mind a little spice bc it does come with a wasabi aoli which gave it a kick. Super yummy!!!!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My husband and I stopped in for a midday lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I could not decide on my choice so the waitress was very helpful and gave me an excellent recommendation to order. She was right. It was fantastic! They have an outdoor deck and pools tables to enjoy. Prices were affordable and food was delicious.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Service was amazing. It was bike week and the place was packed, even live music and lots of bikes. Even with that we had service as soon as we sat down. The music was great but the food even topped that.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

we ordered wings, southwestern rolls, fresheta bread, nachos.
wings had no flavor, southwestern rolls were under cooked, nachos were ok, fresheta bread went back twice, and still was discusting..dont eat there.. but barnkeeprs are very hot and entertaining, stick to drinking there.. no food, this was sunday afternoon 230 pm after the bike rush

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Good place for lunch and happy hour. Some the best wings on the beach and good cold beer. This place is hoppin at happy hour.