“Perfect for Saturday lunch waiting for beach house to be ready”

Longboards Island Grill
Ranked #41 of 67 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Longboard's offers a fun and relaxing family friendly atmosphere that keeps our locals and visitors coming back. We always welcome a new or returning friendly face! We offer a wide variety of daily specials for lunch and dinner including: Seafood, Pizza, Burgers, Wings and much more! We're also one of the few places on the Outer Banks that serves food a great appetizer menu until 1:00 am nightly. We also feature some of the best entertainment on the beach including live music on Friday Nights & Karaoke on Saturday Nights year round.
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Second visit, second review. Exactly what we wanted. Lunch for 14 at 1230pm on Saturday.

Food is mostly burgers and sandwiches. I loved the Kansas City Burger (cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce) last time and ordered it again. It was perfect.

Wide variety of beers, but I was driving and drank iced tea.

Everyone else in the group enjoyed their lunch as well.

The coin-op pool tables are perfect entertainment after being in the car for 5.5 hours.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Looked like a nice place to eat but they definitely caters to a late night drinking clientele. Food was OK to poor but seems like everyone was waiting for the late night crowd to come streaming in

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch and had a really great experience. Our waitress Barbara was awesome. Very attentive and friendly. Food came out quickly and the wings were delicious. Great place for a bite and beer!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Went here for dinner, service was very slow, including the time it took to get our food. The server didn't seem to remember anything and the food did not taste good at all. Good beer selection though.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I went here to watch the Cavs game bc we're from Cleveland and they had a good amount of tvs to warch it on and put it on as soon as we asked and turned the sound up. The server was absolutely amazing, especially since she was the only one and it got pretty crowded for the game. She was on top of everything and couldn't have been any better :) They also have a few pool tables that u can play while watching the game also
BUT the best part was the meal. I got the tuna steak with fries and green beans. The fries were super yummy but the tuna..... the tuna was probably one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten in my entire life, definitely one of the best meals I've had in the outer banks, and ive been coming to the area for years lol. I would 100% recommend getting this meal if you don't mind a little spice bc it does come with a wasabi aoli which gave it a kick. Super yummy!!!!!