“Mr. Joe”

Ranked #13 of 67 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

The review that I placed last week was inadvertently placed for a restaurant in Ca., when it was meant for this very fine restaurant. Josephines is one of the best restaurants we have ever been in! The service was beyond excellent and the food was superb. Portions were more than ample and were enough for two. A very fine experience! Would go again tonight. Love the place!

1  Thank Sauters

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This locally owned restaurant does not accept reservations so be prepared for a wait on weekends. The bartenders were courteous and attentive during our wait. The menu is one page, front and back. The food...DELICIOUS! Ample servings allowed us to take home enough leftovers for 2 more meals.

1  Thank omak6653
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This place was suggested to us by our air bnb host. Told us to get there early due to the size and popularity. He wasn’t kidding. We arrived soon after opening and already packed. We sat at the bar and had great service by Howie. We liked it so much we came back the following evening so we could try other items on the menu. The following evening Kasha took care of us at the bar and she was awesome. Very attentive and smiling the whole time even though the bar was slammed. Calamari was probably the best I’ve ever had. Thick and cooked perfectly. Entrees were excellent and very reasonably priced. Great desserts as well. Would definitely return.

1  Thank Jan Z
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We’ve stayed out in this area a few times in the off season, and tried a variety of restaurants. Feeling the taste for Italian, we inquired at our hotel for the best, and this was there only suggestion. We arrived at 6:30 and waited 10 minutes to be seated. The place was full, with what were apparently locals, and everybody was leaving with ToGo containers. I had checked the menu online, and was disappointed that my first choice was not in THIS WEEK’S menu. Not a problem, as there were many excellent alternatives, and I selected one.

Both mine and my wife’s dinner were excellent, I have never in my 69 years had better. That’s saying something, as I love Italian, and am a harsh critic of what some consider to be sauce. Needless to say, we couldn’t finish our meals, and walked out with our ToGo containers, and finished the remainder at home the next night, and it was just as delicious.

1  Thank michaelcY9549PP
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Truly one of the very best restaurants on OBX. Great atmosphere excellent service fine food, generous portions . And one of the 3 best tiramisus I have had in 60 years.

1  Thank racerman50