“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We always have a good meal at Rundown. They have some eclectic seafood dishes. Service is good and the beer is cold.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Had their signature dish, the noodles with island spices. I added coconut chicken to mine. It was by far the best noodle dish I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Rundown Cafe has great Polynesian/Asian/Carribean food. If you're looking for special type of local food, this is the place to be.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

As usual we went twice this trip, last night for fish burritos and my favorite the coconut shrimp. Burrito was filled to the brim. Both were Excellent. Came back tonight for the fried chicken dinner (monday nights only in the fall). They do have the best fried chicken and collards at a ridiculously low price. I tried the oriental noodle bowl. It was fabulous. Noodles, snow peas, mandarin oranges and crispy won tons in a sauce. One of my new beach favorites. Staff is always super nice and efficient.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

All four of us our foodies and love cooking. You will not find better food at a better price at the OBX. We visited and were able to sit outside and enjoy the great view and cooling November air. Our waiters, Scott and Maggie were the best. Scott was always on top of it and Maggie was knowledgable and obviously loved working here. Everything was fresh, colorful, tasty and presented well. My wife had pho and it was great - too much to eat. We had a pumpkin hummus and it was obvious that a real cook prepared the appetizer. The poke bowl was huge and looked great - my brother said it was terrific. I had the rundown soup - oh my it was great! I also had the homemade chicken potpie - what a bargain!