“Waiter was Disgusting Same as the Food”

Jimmy's Seafood Buffet
Ranked #26 of 67 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Description: Jimmy's Seafood Buffet is a fresh seafood buffet restaurant located in Kitty Hawk, NC. We strive to provide our customers with fresh all-you-can-eat seafood that actually tastes great! Our goal is to offer as much local fish and shellfish as possible, but source crab legs from all over the country. In addition to our fresh seafood, we serve dishes with flavors from all around the world with an emphasis on Caribbean flavors. We feature over 100 items, all of which are made fresh, in-house, daily. As a family-owned business, we aim to make Jimmy's a great place for the whole family. On any given visit you might find pony rides for the kids, putt putt, or live entertainment to accompany your dinner. That's why some of our fans call us their "Vacation Destination"! Visit Jimmy's Seafood Buffet today for a memorable meal with the whole family!
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We decided to give this place a try while at the outer banks. We sure made a mistake. The food was disgusting. The crab legs were really not that good and a lot of the other foods were cold. I have never seen people gorge themselves like I did that night. To make matters worse my wife and I watched our waiter who was tall with brown hair and a foreign accent make sexual advances and grope a blond waitress near the bar area. It is hard to believe that someone in management has never witnessed this behavior. WILL NEVER GO BACK.

2  Thank Alan S

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect looking on the outside but once we stepped inside my doubts we're put aside. The hostess immediately said hello then seated us, no it was not empty by any means. Our waitress came and took our drink order right away along with check up on us in a timely manner throughout our dinner. The buffet was a large selection of southern food along with a large selection of shellfish and seafood. No one would go home hungry. I would definitely go back again

1  Thank sabrinabhi
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We have been at the Outer Banks many times, but we never ate here since the line was always out the door. Since it was later in the season, we gave it a go. It was quite the experience. We have eaten at the other all you can eat restaurants here, but this one was the best. We really enjoyed the variety and the free lobsters that were served to each of us as the special. They weren't cheap lobsters. We were so full when we left here, that we vowed that we would not be back........until next year. It is already on our list and we are sorry that we didn't eat here before. There really wasn't anything that we didn't like.

1  Thank PJWallyrock
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We went for the buffet on Wednesday as they have 10 different kinds of crab legs. We have a family of 10 ranging from ages 1 thru 58 and all parties were satisfied. There is a regular menu to choose from if you don't want the buffet. Drinks were great as well, try their Tequila Sunrise!!!

1  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a seafood buffet, but also somewhere that I could order from the menu since I'm allergic to shellfish. Waitress brought me a menu. Only options on the menu other than seafood was a hamburger, a steak, a pork chop or chicken tenders. I asked about the steak and was informed that unfortunately they were out of steaks and hamburger, but I could get the $34.95 buffet and get other meats. Seriously.... This was 4:30 On a Friday evening... how do you not have a fully stocked kitchen? So I ended up with chicken fingers and French fries! The rest of the party did enjoy their seafood but the restaurant needs to also pay attention to their patrons who can't eat seafood.