Seven Seas Inn
Moran Motel(Kure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Pool
Golden Sands(Carolina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
Drydock Motel(Carolina Beach)
US$99
Oceaneer Motel(Carolina Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2017

My wife loves to pier fish and this location is approx. a 4 minute walk to the pier. The rooms are dated but always clean and the staff is always available to help with any concerns the may have. Just ask.......

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Great clean rooms with the beach just steps away from the room. Nice clean pool.. super friendly and very supportive staff members. Good pricing... choose room 15, it has a private balcony overseeing the beach

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank celta r
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Owner very rude and unprofessional.Called to get room rate, was told 175 per nite. when got there to make reservation, room rate was 243 per nite when found out 5 was staying in the room. No bed linen for 3rd bed. Notified owner, did not bring any first night. We were accused of slipping people in the room. Explained to owner that our quests was just stopping by and not staying. They did not believe us and were very rude. Air conditioner went out, coffee pot but no coffee. Pot was nasty. Morning of checkout, there was a silver snake laying at the door alive. Never seen a snake at a beach before. People are so dishonest. It is an expensive mold infested inn. Not worth what you have to pay for it. I will say it is in a very good location, just need more friendlier people to operate it.

Room Tip: Do not book at this motel unless you do not mind rudeness
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dickers0nj
Reviewed 17 July 2017

the best place to stay , I loved, the best place to stay Very quiet, the best place to stay Friendly , very clean , family oriented , price is wright fishing pier closed by, very nice to walk on the beach at sunset, we never has a problem.

Room Tip: great to stay
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This Inn is family owned and they are the rudest people I have ever encountered in my 20 years of renting places at the beach. The rooms were nasty, the shower was absolutely disgusting and the air conditioner barely pumped out any cool air. The rooms smelled musky and were very humid. The owners sit there all day and watch approx. 10 monitors of camera's that are all over the grounds. I felt as if I was constantly on surveillance and it was just creepy. One night we came home at 11PM and their was no parking. We called the owner and he did not answer. The next day her hollered at my sister in law and told her never to call again in the middle of the night unless it was an emergency. BTW-the owners are not on site after 9PM so you can forget trying to get a hold of them. The owner was arrogant, rude, and was just flat out disrespectful. I never do these reviews but under the circumstances I felt as if families should know what kind of owners these people are. Oh yeah, the wifi is terrible. I kept getting booted off of it, having to renter the password and it never connected. I asked the owners what was going on with the wifi and they said, "We aren't having any problems with the wifi". It was the worst experience I have ever had and I have been going to the beach there for 20 years. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! It was a nightmare.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you want a restless hot room and being stalked by the owners all day. Creepy.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family