“Messed up Order!”

KFC
Ranked #59 of 83 Restaurants in Lenoir
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I called ahead for my Order....thinking this would be easier for me (and the employees). I spoke with an employee who said she was an Assist. Mgr. (Name ?) I requested the 10 Piece Meal (with extra Breasts.. instead of Wings) ,she had to ask someone else if they could do this! Then said it would cost more, if I did that. I said, Ok, that's no problem, because none of us (my guests & I) like Wings. She then tried to talk me into ordering a different Meal ! (It would be cheaper ..if..) I finally said No! I want what I want...which is what I ordered. Ok, what sides did I want with that? I replied, Baked Beans, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy. She says,We don't have Baked Beans anymore. So I said, Ok, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy and Corn on the cob. Fine, that comes with 4 Biscuits. I THOUGHT the problems were solved! WRONG! When I went to pick up my order....I was told.. We don't have Corn! WHAT??? Ok, make that Mac & Cheese instead! I got home...and Lo & Behold! NO Mac & Cheese...No Corn on the cob....instead...a small container of Corn cut off of Cob! Yipes! I will drive to the Hudson Location next time!!!! NEVER BE BACK!!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

Basic KFC. Good value.. If you like good fried chicken or grilled chicken this is your place to go. They have a good senior meal those of us over 55.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

not the best kfc I've been in seems to run out of certain items on a regular bases. needs a makeover building looks tired

1  Thank dww1957
Reviewed 13 August 2015

slow service poor rating for me to eat at dont always get order right chicken greasy not good wait staff

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My family went to the Lenoir KFC Sunday Oct 6 at 1:00 pm. We were going on a picnic for my Mothers birthday. I placed my order at 1:04 received out food at 1:30. Saw many unhappy customers there. Lots of orders wrong. Rude staff with bad attatude. Watched one lady wait over 15 mins for a refund?? By the way our order was wrong after waiting all this time. Next time I think I will cook. It will not take any longer and I want get a pissed off.

1  Thank millerdove